Fingers Crossed One Year Results ~ 4,159 grafts Dr. Hasson

Hello.i ll be honest with you and im telling that for the number of grafts you had and the area you had to cover the results are not acceptable.i had almost the same number of grafts like you plus some more and your results is very similar to mine,and i feel very bad and sad about this.we are bad luck i guess....

Edited by hairlosscursed

The reason why my results were poor is due to the dermatits I had prior to the surgery. If you look closely at my pics that I just posted, I still have it. This skin condition in my opinion has negatively affected my overall yield. I tried using the Polytar AF shampoo and that helped for a little but it never fully took it away. I'm not blaming anyone, it's nobody's fault. So for future reference to all that suffer from dermatitis and are thinking about having a HT, go and see a dermatologist to get things cleared up before pursuing a HT.

The reason why my results were poor is due to the dermatits I had prior to the surgery. If you look closely at my pics that I just posted, I still have it. This skin condition in my opinion has negatively affected my overall yield. I tried using the Polytar AF shampoo and that helped for a little but it never fully took it away. I'm not blaming anyone, it's nobody's fault. So for future reference to all that suffer from dermatitis and are thinking about having a HT, go and see a dermatologist to get things cleared up before pursuing a HT.

maybe you can still get it cleared up and have another ht? you probably still have enough grafts left to make a cosmetic difference

I actually saw the pictures before they were taking down but I didn't have enough time to reply. I would be very disappointed with the results with that many graphs. It seems that most doctors on this board are covering that same area with half the grafts yet better results. It's kind of suspicious how the pictures were removed.. I always thought this site was about pure honesty no matter what the outcome of the transplant was.. I guess even the "best" doctors are not always producing great results.

Tsakalos, wow 2 replies to ask for missing pictures not belonging to u! Lol

guys guys, before we go mental n giving any haters a chance to point fingers, can we Just wait

for the moderators to say something?

Is this a forum for hair loss sufferer or people with agendas?

Please guys, let's stick to the reasons why this forum exists in the first place

I have trust in this forum, I hope u have the same in them

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

wb280 i dont know if you are getting the picture here. this forum is not just a discussion forum were people talk about movies, hot chicks, video games or whatever,

Its a forum / marketplace, people are reading topics here and they are making serious decisions about surgeries with permanent "for life" results that cost a fortune

When patients / consumers are making a thread about their results, its like making a review for the "product" / service they have purchased / invested , in order for others to comment / review

When hair clinic reps are making threads of results, its like advertising / promoting their products / services in order for potential patients / consumers to sign up if interested.

Watching pics or posts to dissapear suddenly, or askings questions regarding poor results that are never being answered by hair clinic reps, in a period of an unusual high number of patient complains regarding a specific service is highly suspicious dont you think ?

Edited by Tsakalos

Well, Fingers Crossed can answer if he wants. I do think he should explain since he posted this thread.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that the moderators have anything to do with this update being taken down. It is likely Fingers Crossed who decided to take this down for one reason or another. He has been on-line since these questions have been posed so if he decides he does not want to answer it is up to him.

I would like to know how the decision came about to remove the update though (curiosity). Loyalty to the doc or the doc requesting....not sure. But I think it is fair to people considering an HT to realize that even if they pic a great doc that does not mean that they will with 100 percent certainty have great results.

I do hope FC updates this thread. Things like this cause forums to seems shady (even if they are not and the actual forum has nothing to do with it).

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I see no reason to start pointing fingers at the forum for these pics being removed. Fingers crossed, the dermatitis explanation does not hold much water. Don't you think dr. Hasson would have noticed this and discussed it with you prior to surgery?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I see no reason to start pointing fingers at the forum for these pics being removed. Fingers crossed, the dermatitis explanation does not hold much water. Don't you think dr. Hasson would have noticed this and discussed it with you prior to surgery?

I agree but is already being done.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Tsakalos, i get the picture, and like Spanker and hairthere mentioned, there is no need to start pointing fingers and i think your 2 posts reveal a bit of that honestly. Jimmybald, i think its wise to at least consider the various reasons that the pics were removed, rather than immediately accuse the forum moderators of being dishonest. Maybe Fingers crossed just decided to remove it, we will wait for him to verify as well as the moderators. But immediately accusing the forum of being dishonest? I hope you are not a judge, else many will go under the guillitone without being proven guilty.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Guys,

I appreciate your concerns however, I can assure you that the administrators and moderators of this community had nothing to do with the removal of these photos nor any posts related to this topic. Furthermore, the publishers of this community are completely against the removal of legitimate and genuine posts once they've been created. I firmly believe that members should either commit to their posts or not post at all. Of course, we do request that concerned patients do attempt to resolve their concerns with their physicians first.

Two days ago, I had received an email from FingersCrossed requesting that I remove the entire topic. My response to him was below:

------

(Real Name Removed)

I'm glad to hear that you and Dr. Hasson reached a resolution. However, we typically do not remove discussion topics once they're started unless the topic blatantly violates our terms of service. We feel that it's far better for the patient to post a reply to the topic with an update on how the situation was resolved.

If you and Dr. Hasson have come to an amicable resolution and agreement that both of you can be satisfied with, I encourage you to post a reply to the topic letting the community know. Feel free however, to discuss what you are going to say with Dr. Hasson and/or Joe first.

Best wishes,

Bill

--------------

After I sent this, I had learned that FingersCrossed had already removed his photos and potentially some of his posts on this topic. Thus, I sent him another email asking him to either commit to his posts in the future or not post at all, especially since this topic has now been rendered useless.

That said, it's now up to the poster, not the publishers of this community to either decide to update this topic or not. I would prefer however, that FingersCrossed provide this community with an update as to the resolution he and Hasson and Wong came to. After all, it's only fair since he already started this topic.

I hope this helps clarify things.

Best wishes,

Bill

This forum is extremely transparent and I applaud them for keeping the topic up and encouraging the patient to reveal all aspects of his dealings with Dr. Hasson.

Fingers Crossed, I understand you are worried about your relationship with the clinic because you posted less-than-optimal results. However, it is very important for patients to understand that even under the best care, HTs are not a perfect science and can yield poor results. I also know that a world-class clinic like H&W, with its stellar reputation, would not hold it against you. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Bill, thanks for the ckarification n I guessed as much that it's fingers crossed who removed the pics.

I Just do not understand how come posters can have hidden agendas n immediately accused the forum moderators without even giving a chance for u to clarify? It's damn frustrating. We come online to lend support n help each other n I hope that posters with agendas can either bring their destructive comments elsewhere or contribute positively to the forum

Just a note, I m pleased to see fellow posters showing confidence in the mderators. I have utmost confidence in the moderators n this forum is defn by far the most transparent forum. I just hope fingers crossed can come on here to finish wat he has started.