BIG thanks to Spex for my HT help! (Feller patient)

Hi guys and happy new year to one and all,

I just wanted to publicly thank Spex for all the help and advice he has given me on my HT journey over the last couple of years.

From an utterly destroyed 20-something to a very optimistic and excited recent 30-something, I'm now just past the 3 month mark in my second HT with the wonderful Dr Feller.

Spex has just launched a new website - Spex uk hair transplant veteran | - of his own personal experiences and journey - for anyone in the UK, I can't recommend enough paying it a visit. He has HELPED ME MASSIVELY, and is a huge beacon of knowledge of help and advice. If you don't know him, you should.

He was also recently interviewed in a Sunday Times Style supplement feature on HTs, which is well worth reading if you haven't already (not sure if anyone has a link/scan?).

I had 2,167 grafts strip surgery in 2007, which was a success, but my ultra fine hair meant I required a slight top-up in the hairline. I now look forward to each passing week, and will be posting my 4month pics in 3 weeks time. I should hopefully be seeing some activity very soon. :) (here's my previous post http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157899-2nd-hair-transplant-dr-feller-hairline-bulk-up.html#post2245394)

Well, that is all - just thought I should tip off all budding UK patients about Spex's new site.

Thanks Spex once again! Your help is very much appreciated

S

Edited by skinnyshaft

Skinnyshaft,

Thank you for sharing this information with the community. I'm glad to read about your positive experience with Feller medical, and I definitely agree with your assessment of Spex and Dr. Feller himself. Both of these knowledgeable individuals are a huge asset to our community (and the hair restoration community as a whole), and it's very exciting to see Spex helping even more hair loss sufferers with the new website and published interview!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.