GORDON RAMSEY,fue at Alvi Armani

bigcow

I noticed his hair got a lot thicker from one season to the next. I wonder why he picked Armani though?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Daily Mail:-

"Hair transplant guru Dr Antonio Armani – the clinic’s founder – is believed to have performed a radical new treatment on Ramsay called ‘follicular unit extraction’.

Performed under local anaesthetic, it requires no stitches – and leaves no scars. It is believed Ramsay will be able to show off his new hairstyle in just seven days. It is just the latest cosmetic procedure for the father of four."

This shows what the stupid tabloids know about hair transplants, 7 days? what a bunch of idiots, I firmly believe that only about 1% of what they write is true, the other 99% is a load of crap!

A radical NEW? procedure? LOL! And he will be able to show his new hair off in 7 days? His scalp will still be pink! This is why I never bother looking at tabloids, other than to start a fire with. :D

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Its not Hollywood, its Armani, he's stupidly expensive, considering his grafts don't often grow, Gordon Ramsay isn't gonna be happy with his yeild!

Ramsey's yield will be good -- I'd bet my left nut on it.

Armani can be competent when somebody important is in the chair.

He just has no ethics or concern for the average Joe.

Good on Gordon for going for it!! The pictures I've seen of him show him to look like he's done a few rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson, so he's had some kind of surgical procedure up top.

But again, fair dues to the gentleman. He has the available cash and the right attitude to see a problem and get it fixed - DONE!!

hey guys im really confused with this gordan ramsay affair!!???? did any one else notice this?????????

i saw the pics of him after surgery and he still had alot of swelling both from the trauma and saline there for the pics of him with david b and family in new york must have been with in 1 week of surgery!!!!! as my swelling went after a week

there for i find it odd how if he had strip of fue then how come he was not shaved down how come his donor and recipient areas where unoticable in terms of work done ie no shaved donor with removal holes visible no shaved recipient site...

the only visible signs of a transplant was the swelling!!!!!???????

im completely confused coz after my surgery i looked like i had a brain operation!!???????

any input or thoughts on this:D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really curious about this statement from the article:

“The procedure only took about an hour. I had a local anaesthetic so I couldn’t feel anything – I watched a DVD while it was happening! And it was only a little bit tender afterwards.”

What kind of hair transplant takes only an hour?

Gordon Ramsay, James Nesbitt and the bald truth about hair transplants - mirror.co.uk

• 1 year later...

I just watched him on C4 in the UK. I really can't see what he had done except beef up the temples a little, perhaps.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He's got combover temples now lol.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk