Hope for All - Baldness cure ?

HTInitiate

Scientists may have finally discovered a cure for baldness. Yes, snake oil salesmen have been offering spurious "guaranteed" hair-loss treatments for generations, but a professor in Germany, Roland Lauster, may have come up with a fool-proof method — using stem cells. Here, a brief guide:

Can stem cells cure baldness? - The Week

As long as i remember there was always the final cure discovered but....we all had to wait 5 years because everything was under experiment in mice etc...you better believe that we NEVER will see the final cure simply because this industry is making billions from stupid people like us...we will always have to pay money for lifetime for nothing...we live in 2011 ...can you believe that is so hard to find a cure for HAIR???come on...this is rediculus...they are able to clone humans...we fly to the moon...and many many amazing things...it s ALL LIES....they can help BUT they dont...don t expect anything good about cure...save money for a hair transplant and pray to be acceptable and not just waste of money and after that complaining in forums like this,get tones of propecia and minoxidil and pray don t get any cancer or sexual disorders from these innocent medicines....thank you science...forever yours.

Blurry Pictures, shadows in the wrong places, Hubble telescope can't focus on any landing sites, there were particles of fresh glass found in the rocks that they brought back, the cameras at the time were not able to operate at minus 250. NASA is talking about beating the Chinese to the Moon now, didn't we already do that in 1969?. I could go on and on, but this is a disscussion for the off topic section.

Have a bit of fun and Google it.

Guys,

As usual, all 'hair loss cure' news is good news because it means research teams are working on the problem. However, as a few others have pointed out, it's always best to utilize proven techniques in the present and remain 'cautiously optimistic' toward future therapies. Let's all hope for the best!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Tony,

Keep in mind that absolutely nothing is conclusive in this report. Not only has this feet only been performed in mice (which are good research subjects for human biochemistry, but often the transition is a problem), but there is no scientific paper or even concrete results backing this claim. As the article blatantly states, this is the second time within this year alone that we've been promised a cure. Additionally, keep in mind that any potential application of this in humans is '5 years away.'

Again, all research is exciting, but don't let this keep you off proven, effective treatments in the present!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

you better believe that we NEVER will see the final cure simply because this industry is making billions from stupid people like us

Ah, but this is where capitalism works for you. The companies that market hair loss treatments (not cures) have to share the profit pie; the company that develops a hair loss cure gets to eat the whole pie.