Dr. Alexander Class Act and Great Surgeon

nw3inAZ

I just wanted to share my experience with Dr Alexander. I had previously had a transplant with Dr. Alexander about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I was on this forum every day for about a year 6 months before and after during that time. Great support! After 6 months I was well on my way and never looked back. Now I decided to finish the job and fill in some patchy parts in other non treated areas. He did such a great job, no one ever knew how I got much of my hair back. I was called bald every day before and now it has been over 2 years!

Today I was suppose to go in for the 2nd one. I was prepped, my family was and so was the Dr's office. I messed up and failed to stop taking aspirin for blood thinning until about 3 days ago. The Doc tested my scalp and decided that it would be best done at a later time due to thin blood and bleeding. His team came in and all. Dr A does it right so only 1 appt per day so it was probably not too easy for him. He said I should come back another time to get the best result so we rescheduled. He was most concerned about a job done right and me. I told him I would compensate for the time folks spent and he said to not worry about it, lets just do the right thing. He is a great surgeon and great guy. I really appreciate his professionalism and concern for his patients, even when they make a mistake. You cant go wrong here. By the way, anyone scheduled with him next week and would not mind waiting a few weeks, I will pay you to switch with me!

Nw,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Alexander. He's an excellent, ethical surgeon, and I'm glad to hear he consistently puts patient safety and wellness first. I hope you'll keep us updated!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.