20% Discounts at our Hair Loss Product Store for Members with Over 100 Helpful Posts

Bill - Seemiller

Recently, we launched an online "one stop" hair loss product shop to provide our members and guests with legitimate non-surgical treatments at the best prices online.

Now, as a special thanks to the dedicated members of our community who go above and beyond by regularly helping and supporting others, we'd like to offer a permanent 20% discount off any of our already discounted hair loss products.

To qualify for your 20% discount, you need to meet the following criteria:

1. You must have over 100 genuine and thoughtful posts (topics or replies) on the forum

2. Your social profile must be up to date. This includes adding your own custom profile photo (selecting from the default avatar/images doesn't count), sharing your hair loss story, and providing information about your hair loss.

To obtain your 20% discount, simply do the following:

1. Create an account on our hair loss product store by clicking "Register". Be sure to fill out all the required fields.

2. Send me an email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com with a request for a 20% discount. Be sure to include your forum name and newly created store account name/email address.

Once I receive your email and confirm that you meet the above criteria, I will email our accountant Jim to set your account up with a 20% discount to our online store.

We hope and trust you find this discount helpful in battling your hair loss non-surgically.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 year later...
Guest kourosh

Hello Bill,

I invented this product line, it's an amazing product. How do I let people know about it.

(promotional link removed, please view the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up)

Edited by kourosh

• 4 months later...

wow bill,

you are a complete sell out...hopefully the rest of this community recognizes your intentions. My hope is that along with your greed, you lose all credibility. I forever have considered this a legitimate, honest network where people who suffer from similar circumstances can come and get great information. What a let down you are

Who said anything about Propecia? Even if i were talking about Propecia, there is still a way of marketing it. Even with a necessary prescription. Please tell me you are not that naive at an age like yours Takingtheplunge. From my understanding, this thread completely hypo criticizes its own bylaws, in that promotion of any product or service is not allowed. Takingtheplunge, in case you are unaware, there are many fictitious hair loss treatments on the market.

Bill, I hope your intentions are pure and that you are not misleading thousands of vulnerable minds. Bill, did you or this network, business/ receive any conditions for your 20% endorsement? Its a simple question that requires a simple, yes/no answer.

Who said anything about Propecia?
Umm...livelaugh did. Perhaps you failed to notice that my post was addressed to him as he posted this question just prior to your rant.

Your second post makes even less sense than the one before it.

Bill, did you or this network, business/ receive any conditions for your 20% endorsement? Its a simple question that requires a simple, yes/no answer.

What are you talking about? The Hair Transplant Network started an Online Hair Loss Treatment Shop. We sell Rogaine along with a number of other credible hair loss treatments, shampoos and concealers. What exactly do you see as the problem?

We have offered a 20% discount for members with Over 100 Helpful Posts. That's the long and the short of it.

Frankly I have no idea why you have come out of the blue and begun attacking Bill and me for no reason whatsoever. Whatever it is you are angry about it certainly has nothing to do with us.

If you don't like the way this community operates, you are certainly welcome to find another one that you can support.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

DispHair,

For starters, this topic and our online store pre-dates your registration date of September, 2011. So I'm not sure why you are just commenting on this now, nor do I understand why you have a problem with it.

In 2010, this community begain to offer its members credible hair loss treatments at low prices online. These products, like Rogaine are clinically proven or are scientifically backed. The publishers of this community still recommend that men suffering from genetic hair loss first consider Propecia and Rogaine above all other treatments. However, some of the alternative treatments on the market possess scientific backing and a possibility of marginal results for some hair loss suffering men and women. Thus, we've decided to make it convenient for members and those visiting this community by offering non-surgical treatments we believe in to our members at affordable prices.

Moreover, we've extended an additional 20% as a courtesy and a thank you to our veteran members for all their thoughtful input on this forum. Given the already low price that we offer, we don't make a lot of revenue by selling hair loss treatments - and we actually lose a little money when we sell products to our members for an additional 20% off.

I don't know why you have a problem with this. But I expect you to either apologize for the wrongful insults or explain yourself.

Bill

Bill,

There was a better way I could have brought up my thoughts and concerns. For that I am sorry. I think this is a great place to find information regarding hair loss. I think this network has literally saved lives. I have always maintained that position. I wont address any issues I have with some of the non FDA approved products being sold in your store. I will drop it completely as it is not worth my time.

Takingtheplunge,

Will all do respect you are the one that interjected yourself into this topic. I have no issues with you or any of the members of this community as you have falsely accused me of.

Nope. I was replying to another member's question. My response had nothing to do with you and I'm shocked that you haven't yet realized that and responded accordingly with an apology. You chose to misinterpret it and respond to an answer that was not addressed to you with inappropriate commentary.

Frankly, that type of behavior is not acceptable here regardless of your intentions and you are expected to comport yourself as a responsible member of the community if you intend to remain one.

And, by the way, the phrase is, "with all DUE respect. "

Best,

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Being a member of this site I am a regular customer of this site's on-line store. I have frequently purchased Minoxidil, Nanogen, and Nanogen holding spray from the on-line store and been a very satisified customer. It's nice to avoid the checkout lines at the brick and mortar store when you are purchasing these kinds of products, and it's also great to give a bit back to this FREE site that offers such a wonderful educational resource for those of us interested in hair-loss.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
wow bill,

you are a complete sell out...hopefully the rest of this community recognizes your intentions. My hope is that along with your greed, you lose all credibility. I forever have considered this a legitimate, honest network where people who suffer from similar circumstances can come and get great information. What a let down you are

umm.. no.. actually, I was very happy to see that I have the option of getting a 20% discount on all these hair products.

If Bill's team is able to create this ecosystem that enables all of us to share valuable information (and further, to receive discounted items), we should be very grateful. I think that DISpHAIR misinterpreted the service that Bill is providing by enabling users with high reputation to have access to discounted items.

That being said, my gripe is that the 20% discount still does not bring the 5% minox foam down to match Kirkland's price -- and I need it badly right now as I've run out of Minox over 1 week ago and am getting antsy. (If you add shipping rates, the price goes up even further).

(If the higher price helps to support HTN in some way, I might consider purchasing from the online store, but I would need to know that),

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I tried buying the minoxidil on clearance but I can't input a method of payment.

Help.

I've forwarded your message on to our managing publisher. I'll let you know know as soon as I have an answer.

I'm glad this post has resurfaced, as I wasn't even aware of the store - let alone the discount. Yet another reason this forum is my favorite one out there.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 4 weeks later...
what is the hyperlink for the online store. Used to buy from the store but can't find the link recently.

I can't find it either...I PM'd Bill.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.