Dr. DORIN - Frontal FUE: 1636 Pre/Post-Op

This patient from overseas sought out Dr. Dorin for an FUE treatment to address his frontal thinning. He requested a more conservative hairline which coincided well with what Dr. Dorin had planned in terms of the FUE session. Patient is considering Propecia for vertex stabilization.

DDfue.jpg

DDfue1.jpg

DDfue2.jpg

DDfue3.jpg

DDfue4.jpg

DDfue5.jpg

DDfue6.jpg

DDfue7.jpg

DDfue8.jpg

DDfue9.jpg

DDfue10.jpg

DDfue11.jpg

Edited by orangehair

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

orangehair,

Thank you for sharing this patient's pre and post-op photos. As always, Dr. Dorin's work looks clean and refined.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Orangehair,

"Clean and refined", excellent choice of words from David.

Please give my best wishes to Dr True and Dorin and all the team and yourself of course for a peaceful Christmas and New Year.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks good thus far. I have a question however...esp with FUE...why don't doctors take from below the mid permanent area...(i.e. think this may be called the "nape" area...basically the area right above where your donor area ends near your top neck area. Those hairs are permanent perhaps even more permanent than going above the mid permanent zone which could possibly fall out if say the patient becomes a norwood 6 ish. Please advise...and also let me know if anyone has had hair taken from this lower nape zone...thanks!!!

thanks Capelli11 -

the "nape" area is susceptible to thinning with age and not considered a "safe" permanent zone - also there tends to be more potential for visible scarring in nape skin

there is a centralized donor area between the nape and upper fringe of one's balding pattern that can be considered permanent - the post-op donor photos for this patient actually show the range of this area very well

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin