Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. William Lindsey of McLean, VA

Dear Forum Members,

Since Coalition member Dr. Alan Feller’s protege and long time colleague Dr. William Lindsey was approved for recommendation in March of 2008, he has and continues to impress this community and his patients with his state of the art, ultra refined hair transplants. Dr. Lindsey has presented over 150 cases on this forum including traditional hair transplants, repair procedures, and difficult and extreme cases. Thus, he has become well respected and known for his versatility in providing a customized solution for each patient.

In addition to providing and presenting examples of his ultra refined procedures and results, Dr. Lindsey is very active and engages in a number of discussions on our forum in order to help educate hair loss sufferers and prospective hair transplant patients. Many of his expert responses and professional articles can be found on our popular Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Dr. Lindsey has the experience, skill and staff necessary to perform large, densely packed sessions exceeding 3000 follicular unit grafts in a single procedure when appropriate for the patient. Given his long time involvement and track record in providing and presenting ultra refined results on this forum, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

To learn more about Dr. Lindsey’s experience, technique and philosophy, visit his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

2000 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

2100 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

3700 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

2700 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

Scar Revision with Dr. Lindsey

2000 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

1759 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

2650 Grafts Frontal Case with Dr. Lindsey

2200 Grafts with Dr. Lindsey

Over 13 patient posted results from the patient websites for Dr. Lindsey

Over 150 additional examples of Dr. Lindsey’s ultra refined work can be found in the “Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics” forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill Seemiller

I'm happy to see that Dr. Lindsey is being considered for Coalition membership. I've had the opportunity to view dozens of his results and have always found his work to be clean and ultra-refined.

In addition, his willingness to share his knowledge and experience on our discussion forums and his kind, thoughtful demeanor have made him a vital part of this social community.

He has my support!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I thought Dr. Lindsey was already a coalition member? This is new to me.

By all means Dr. Lindsey should be a Coalition Member. He is a state of the art surgeon who at the same time is very ethical and genuine. He is always looking for the "next best thing" in improving the field of hair restoration surgery.

He gets my vote!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Guys,

Thanks for all your valuable feedback so far. To clarify, Dr. Lindsey has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network since March of 2008 but is not yet a member of the Coalition. But I certainly agree that given his ultra refined results, that he should be considered for Coalition membership.

I look forward to receiving additional input.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have consulted with him as well as I have been very impressed with his results. I think he does good work so he definately has my vote. If I were east coast he would be high on my list.

The additional input that he and Dr. Feller add to the community really. That added with results posted surely earns him the nominated position.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Bill,

I definitely think Dr. Lindsey should be included in the Coalition. He is dedicated, skilled, ethical, and although I'm sure he's very busy with his practice, he takes time almost daily to interact with our online community. Definitely a shinning example of everything the Coalition stands for. A resounding 'yes' from me! Good luck Dr. Lindsey!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I think he should be included. His results look great. Especially, viewing the ones you posted. He gives his expertise on things throughout the forum. He takes his time out to do that himself and gives advice. He seems to be very ethical. Professionalism, ethics, skill, and etc all add up to outstanding service and work. I think he should really get the coalition membership. I agree with Blake and a lot of other members here.

Thanks for everyone's input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Lindsey. Given the multitude of examples of his ultra refined results he's presented on this community and the overwhelming positive response by the community, I'd like to congratulate Dr. Lindsey for becoming our newest Coalition member.

I trust Dr. Lindsey will continue to provide dozens of additional examples and produce many satisfied patients for years to come.

To view his Coalition profile, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Congratulations Dr. Lindsey!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks so much for the positive support from the members and the coalition membership. Its a real honor and I sincerely appreciate it. I realize that I now have the burden of responsibility that comes with being grouped in with so many of the great surgeons of the coalition.

Its a great Holiday bonus to get in the coalition.

My daughter Julia has a routine post treatment MRI tonight which we are of course concerned about. If that turns out clear, it truely will be a great Christmas at the Lindsey house and office. She finished treatment in June, and is doing great. She proudly boasted of beating her older brother on her report card last week, saying she beat his grades....and had had part of her brain removed. He didn't like that at all.

Thanks again for all of your all's support.

Willam H Lindsey MD FACS

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You deserve it, Dr. Lindsey! It was just a matter of time.

And I have my fingers crossed for your daughter :)

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D