dr ferudini??

j1j9j85

dr feriduni??

a big hello to the community, just a quick question to you all in regards to dr ferudini after seeing alot of patient cases posted by him self ive always been blown away with how good his work is??? but its a shame he doent interact with us more......

also its a shame he doenst recomend this forum to his patients in regards to posting there results them selves either through a blog or website... i feel this would not only serve to educate the many members in regards to his many talents but also i should imagine be very lucrative to him?

i feel with the bulk of many great results from many big clinics mainly H&W the many satisfied patients is more than enough marketing...

i feel it a shame many other clinics dont have such a big following on line mainly because i feel the skilled work is there to be seen or appreciated by the forum??

may be as hes in europe he figures hes tapping a diff market but surely if you look how many european or uk men are on line you would think he would use the forum more to encourage future patients and current patients to post reults and boost his profile some what?

:D