934 Fue by Dr. Harris

BlondeDude

I recently had 934 grafts transplanted by Dr. Harris in Denver, Colorado. The main goal was to strengthen my hairline as it has been uneven my whole life. He and his team did an excellent job and if I had to describe Dr. Harris, it would be a mix between a top notch surgeon and a fatherly figure looking out for your best interest both now and the future. You read about docs and their techs being friendly, but this group really made me feel at home. The environment was both warm and professional. If you are considering an FUE procedure I would highly recommend them.

As a side note I am a perfectionist, I've done 100's of hours of research on this and other forums, I did not choose Dr. Harris at random. If you are considering FUE, I suggest you do more research on Harris and his team. I believe he and Dr. Feller are in an elite class for FUE.

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

-Blonde Dude

020.jpg.73c87c0d755dab68ec5bec6d7464d2db.jpg

021.jpg.ae6d53a1dd8c1ea09b82c9b67a516a0d.jpg

022.jpg.17b1fb9afa8166f54bf8841e987a8633.jpg

017.jpg.4658681a10184bbb2033d6fe740e74a9.jpg

Edited by BlondeDude

BlondeDude,

Congratulations on your recent FUE with recommended hair restoration physician Dr. Harris! As expected, the work looks perfectly clean and refined.

I hope you will continue to update us on your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I've taken a couple pictures for a one week update and also have more details on my surgery.

I have a dense donor area which contributed to my 9.6% transection rate; Dr. Harris said even though he was using a .9mm punch, some of the surrounding grafts to the ones used were damaged due to density. For the blade in the recipient area, he used a .8mm and 1mm.

The FUE count is as follows (the average being 2.2 hair follicles per graft);

283 1's

247 2's

327 3's

73 4's

4 5's

I'll be posting more pictures at the one month mark, my donor area is already healed up and recipient area, although slightly red, looks good and I feel I'm on track thus far.

001.jpg.07d6667c87fe1777ae2fe8b364ed81db.jpg

002.jpg.723946e86748b5f293d1911c6353f869.jpg

010.jpg.febcf571e1589edbcb7b80dd38466337.jpg

Donor area looks awesome. For one week out, that's impressive.

Your recipient area is looking good. It's still red, but I bet that in another week or two there will be almost no signs of surgery at all. Which is really amazing when you think about it because you are very fair complected.

That's a lot of grafts in such a small area. It's gonna look great!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support! The scabs have fallen off now at 9 days. The growing follicles look healthy and I'm just waiting for them to fall out and go into hibernation for a few months. I'll be posting again at the one month mark.

Cheers!

Blondedude,

I think this is going to be a dynamite result when fully mature! Congratulations, and please keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

As promised, I have taken a few pictures for my one month update. The majority of the grafts have fallen out, the recipient site is still pink but fading. I am only using Nizoral shampoo as Propecia and Rogaine Foam have caused weird side effects that aren't acceptable to me.

Everything at this point seems on track and hopefully in a month or two I'll see some progress. Instead of using concealer to cover up the red like suggested by Dr. Harris, I've been using L'oreal bronzer towelettes to slightly darken my fair skin and it has worked great.

I'll be posting again at the second month mark.

Happy growing to everyone!

013.jpg.90e9a95f8c147f616d0dc44a5c598e04.jpg

015.jpg.9215e275b2dc8ed76c084e362b44a3bf.jpg

016.jpg.2338a469c14b782d8caf1d59e742c27b.jpg

Blondedude,

This is likely to be a dynamite result! Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 months later...

So, it has been 4 months since my surgery with Dr. Harris and so far there isn't much news to report. The recipient site is still slightly pink, there are a few hairs popping through here and there, but no coverage or growth yet. I know most growth comes now through month 8 so I'm just praying my investment starts paying dividends.

I've posted a couple pictures.

Cheers,

Blonde Dude

002.jpg.9d75a375ed18f7c47814e587582706fa.jpg

004.jpg.d22d42b8374a849ba517e7c9fece77fc.jpg

• 1 month later...
I recently had 934 grafts transplanted by Dr. Harris in Denver, Colorado. The main goal was to strengthen my hairline as it has been uneven my whole life. He and his team did an excellent job and if I had to describe Dr. Harris, it would be a mix between a top notch surgeon and a fatherly figure looking out for your best interest both now and the future. You read about docs and their techs being friendly, but this group really made me feel at home. The environment was both warm and professional. If you are considering an FUE procedure I would highly recommend them.

As a side note I am a perfectionist, I've done 100's of hours of research on this and other forums, I did not choose Dr. Harris at random. If you are considering FUE, I suggest you do more research on Harris and his team. I believe he and Dr. Feller are in an elite class for FUE.

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

-Blonde Dude

This is excellent work. What price range are you looking at for this type of work?

• 1 month later...
So, it has been 4 months since my surgery with Dr. Harris and so far there isn't much news to report. The recipient site is still slightly pink, there are a few hairs popping through here and there, but no coverage or growth yet. I know most growth comes now through month 8 so I'm just praying my investment starts paying dividends.

I've posted a couple pictures.

Cheers,

Blonde Dude

Can I ask what your age is? I'm 25 and am looking for similar work done, as I have no balding, but have always had a skewed hairline, which some Doctors won't work on until I'm older. Hope you get awesome results!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Very surprised you even considered a hair transplant, but looks good so far anyhow.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Odds are BlondeDude had a really good result from month 4 onward and has moved on from the forum. If he didn't, we'd have probably heard about it by now. I hope he revisits this thread with updates, but don't count on it. :)

Something tells me that Blonde Dude is not going to let us down, good or bad.

If it's good, he should do it for Dr. Harris whom he so admires. If it's not so good, he should come back to us for support. Whichever way, Blonde Dude, I'm counting on you.

And so is my receding hairline :)