Patient had received treatment from an outside provider that unfortunately left him with a poorly managed donor area - the scar measured @ 13c mm at its widest. A typical ultra-refinded scar is @ .5 mm to 1 mm.

Dr. Dorin removed the previous scar and utilized 623 follicular units from the revision strip to bolster density centrally and to the interior of the left hairline.

Presentationscrvsn_Page_1.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_2.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_3.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_4.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_5.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_6.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_1.jpg.68ce983beebc786061a96e961c4f5f52.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_2.jpg.4ca02be347a8efbd760c36bdde0c5143.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_3.jpg.424c1439a366a625a0413a97c50f7a1a.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_4.jpg.f7e8be8b685be2ed9759635311dfc0bf.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_5.jpg.3d6279eed3c8e59b2c962490eec6507f.jpg

Presentationscrvsn_Page_6.jpg.b38c3b9dd66078f653ab552baf1c1806.jpg

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

thanks Sparky......there definitely have been some scar revisions presented but it couldn't hurt to see more as I know there are a lot of patients out there who could benefit from the current techniques

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Do you have a photo after surgery showing the hair parted down the center like the before surgery photo? I agree that the scar now looks great, but the after photo where 623 units were placed shows the hair parted over the transplanted area. I only ask so we can have a fair comparison for the before and after photos.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

mick - thank you for your compliment

mercury.....i do my best to be as accurate as i can with the before and afters, i did try to show the density of the central area but in retrospect it would have helped to show more ofa part as well.... as it is only 5 months we will be following up again in another 3 months or so - i will take some update pics - thanks for your feedback

Gotten some really great results and overall reviews/feedback regarding True/Dorin lately. I met with Dr True a few months ago and he seemed like a great guy.

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »