California surgeon around Irvine

degdilemma

Hi all

I live in the UK so am considering Farjo now, for my first ever transplant onto a NW3v/NW4. However, there's a chance I will be in California early next year for a couple of weeks, and could use the opportunity to book in surgery there. I'll be near Irvine/Newport Beach, and due to other reasons I will not be able to travel out much further (LA at a stretch maybe).

It appears that there are 2 Coalition surgeons close to Irvine: Dr. Parsa Mohebi and Dr. Meshkin. Are any of these 2 particularly recommended, or perhaps you know of any others in the area that I should research on?

Kind Regards

Deg

Deg,

Both Dr. Mohebi and Meshkin have offices in Orange County and come highly recommended by our community. Furthermore, why not research all our recommended hair restoration physicians in California and determine how to proceed from here? I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.