Dr. Dorin: 1,696 FUT.... Today!

corvettester

I just got 1,696 FUT from Dr. Dorin today. It went really well and exceeded my expectations. I'll give a full review later as I'm still a little out of it.

We had originally planned on 1,500 - 1,600 but he ended up harvesting 1,696! 577 Singles. 949 Doubles. 170 Triples.

He brought my hairline down to the length that I really wanted, filled in my temples and create strong, pronounced temple peaks just like I wanted too! Best part was that we didn't have to shave any of my native hair on the hairline (over course, we had to shave around the donor area).

I couldn't be happier with the procedure... now for the results!

Here are some pics from today.... I have more in my profile and hair loss journal so check them out too and let me know what you think.

Edited by corvettester
Date Change

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Looking great. I just had a consult with Dorin this summer. Sounds like you're happy. Are you in the NYC area also?

Also can I ask how you plan to cover the recipient area for the next few months while you go back to work?

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

Yes, I live in NYC.

If you look at my profile pics or on my hair loss blog, I posted photos of myself as I usually wear my hair which is combed forward. I'm certain this will cover most of the recipient area. However, as I understand it, my recipient area should only be red and/or scabby for a couple weeks.

Dr. Dorin told me that by the time I get my stitches taken out, or at least shortly thereafter, you won't even be able to tell had I any work done in the recipient area. The holes they poked were so tiny, I can't imagine it taking more than a couple weeks. The technicians who inserted the FU's told me it'd only be a week to ten days! That's encouraging!

I'll be sure to post plenty of pics in the coming days and weeks. I'm greatly indebted to everyone here and the HTN website. It's been an invaluable resource for me.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.