Buy Credible Hair Loss Treatments Online at Very Low Prices and Discounts for Members

Bill - Seemiller

Dear members and guests,

While non-surgical hair loss solutions are somewhat limited, they are often vital in helping men and women suffering from hair loss retain and even strengthen their existing hair.

Thus, for the last several months, the publishers of this community have been working to provide legitimate hair loss treatments online to our members and guests at extremely low prices.

We are now selling FDA approved and other credible hair loss treatments online at some of the lowest prices online. Visit our Online Hair Loss Product Store to begin purchasing, reviewing and rating products now.

In the near future, we will also be offering additional incentives and discounts to forum members with a proven history of contributing helpful and supportive posts to our community. The number and content of these posts will be considered when rewarding members with substantial discounts.

I encourage you to provide your ideas and suggestions for implementing these discounts and additional incentives.

I look forward to your reply.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

The online store looks great! I think this will be a big asset to the community, and I encourage all members to check it out.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sharptooth,

Thanks for your suggestion. Many clinics have already discounted their rates and/or have offered various incentives given the current economy. While we don't have any initiatives in place to get clinics to lower their prices, patients are always welcome to discuss and attempt to negotiate pricing with their physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 year later...

Archived