Dr. Wong: 6 month update/pics

dellcolorado

I had 5,250(approx.) grafts performed by Dr. Wong in March 2010. It's been a long six months of waiting but I'm now a "believer". I'm quite happy with the results at six months post-op. I've hear the full results will be seen in a year. So I'm excited about looking forward to seeing what the results are at one year post-op. You can click the attached pictures to enlarge them.

Before.jpg.da9d096aa0715bc23c113642c33ae60a.jpg

5b32cace17b1d_6monthspostop.jpg.4b5da81cd14cfef33cdfc39fa8ec6901.jpg

Edited by dellcolorado

i would say that is a good result,

as you hair looked very fine before and the large area the dr wong had to cover also as your only 6 months out and you seem to have it cut short......

i would say over the next 6 months you will see continued thickening an a few more hairs popping this combined may be if you grow your hair abit longer

you should looke even better again............

are you happy with it? i would be

That is unbelieveable! When I first saw your before pic I thought you would never get decent coverage, but you got AMAZING coverage! What is your Norwood class?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I'm a norwood class 7. Most doctors that looked at my pics said I'd be lucky to get 3000 grafts. So I was expecting between 2000 to 3000 grafts. When Dr. Wong saw me the day of surgery he checked my scalp laxity and said he could get 5000 grafts! To say I was shocked to hear this is an understatement! I'm sure the scalp massages that Dr. Wong recomended helped increase my scalp laxity.

Edited by dellcolorado

Things are really looking great for 6 months, thanks for the update look forward to seeing your updates from now.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

everybody is groing well while it looks i had to be the biggest sucker in those forums to waist 3800 grafts and 20.000 in order to look worse than before and get a depleted and unnatural donor . at this end this guy will be looking better than me with 5500 and nw6 while i started as a nw3-4 and a total of 8000 g.

I guess i should be happy cause while didnt get any results i still have the nice post op black bandana..

Edited by Tsakalos

everybody is groing well while it looks i had to be the biggest sucker in those forums to waist 3800 grafts and 20.000 in order to look worse than before and get a depleted and unnatural donor . at this end this guy will be looking better than me with 5500 and nw6 while i started as a nw3-4 and a total of 8000 g.

I guess i should be happy cause while didnt get any results i still have the nice post op black bandana..

Hi Tsakolos

I have noticed in a bunch of threads about your dissatisfaction with your HT but i havent read anywhere about your experience in detail. Who was your HT surgeon? Also how many surgeries and grafts have you had? Are you on propecia and can you please share some pictures so that people like me on the fence can decide about our own HT's...Also, what do you mean about the depleted donor area..have you shared your concerns with your surgeon at all

sometimes i come to these places just to check things out,. i get frustrated when i see good growth to others, i mean i am happy for them but i feel so unlucky to be the exception, they only thing i can say right now is that 14 months out from the ht being unhappy and i want to wait 18 months. i dont want to get into details and i hope things will improve for me. i dont want to spoil other peoples threads i just get so depressed when i see so many success stories but honestly i dont believe that i will get any satisfaction at the end.

hello dellcolarado,vast improvement and probably a vast improvement on this to come,as in 99%of his cases it looks as though dr wong has done another outstanding job,he is without doudt imo the master of the mega session,may i wish you exceptional growth and have a nice day......