These photos show the patient before, immediately post-op and 9 days later. As evidenced, Dr. True focused on rebuilding around the frontal forelock and made a point of restoring the temporal regions. The stubble effect that you see generally goes away within a few weeks of the procedure, in some cases the hairs may grow for a longer period of time and then shed or may never actually fall out post-op. Of the 1805 follicular units placed, 776 are singles, 958 doubles, and 71 threes - a total of 2905 hairs.

trueh.jpg

trueh1.jpg

trueh2.jpg

trueh3.jpg

trueh4.jpg

trueh5.jpg

trueh6.jpg

trueh7.jpg

trueh8.jpg

trueh9.jpg

trueh10.jpg

trueh12.jpg

trueh11.jpg

trueh13.jpg

trueh14.jpg

trueh15.jpg

trueh16.jpg

trueh17.jpg

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

orangehair,

Wow! This patient has received a complete re-framing of the face! He's going to be thrilled when this grows out. I bet it takes years off his appearance.

As always, Dr. True's work looks clean and refined. Thanks for posting!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Balody - Sparky - TTP.....appreciate your comments...Sparky, as an astute hair transplant enthusiast I think you would agree that hairlines are not perfectly symmetrical in nature nor should they be recreated in such a way...also the patients head is not perfectly aligned in the photos which might lend to your assesment...i'll definitely update you his progress - will be better to judge it when its developed...thanks again. OH

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians