cant make up my mind on the doctor! plz help

joe123

hi, im a 26 year old male actor,and i put my work on hold cuz of this issue, k i did my research and i was really thinking about dr reed but then again i noticed he puts to much space between hair follicle's, and it doesnt come out looking as natrual, and looking natrual is my main concern, and is really important to me, now this really pisses me off cuz i have to do my research all over again, here is my situation, i have a u shape thing in front of my head so i guess this is a complete hair line improvment procedure,the hair simluator thing on my computer doesnt work for some reason so i dont even know how many grafs i would need but i can tell u i need areas 1 and 2 to be done! can u plz recommend a doctor to me ?

Edited by joe123

Joe123,

I've never personally noticed this issue you're describing with Dr. Reed's work. Dr. Reed is a member of the elite Coalition, and I personally think his results are top-notch. Have you reviewed the cases on his recommendation profile? Or used the search option to read reviews and review results from his patients?

Regardless, the hair transplant network does recommend several other excellent physicians in the San Diego area, and it may be worth while to consult with these surgeons. Take a look at Dr. Carman and Dr. Ross.

I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Joe123,

I've never personally noticed this issue you're describing with Dr. Reed's work. Dr. Reed is a member of the elite Coalition, and I personally think his results are top-notch. Have you reviewed the cases on his recommendation profile? Or used the search option to read reviews and review results from his patients?

Regardless, the hair transplant network does recommend several other excellent physicians in the San Diego area, and it may be worth while to consult with these surgeons. Take a look at Dr. Carman and Dr. Ross.

I hope this helps!

thank u for responding ! but i think im gunna go with dr ron shapiro, i just duno how many grafs i would need!

Joe123,

Dr. Ron Shapiro is another excellent choice. To get a general idea of how many grafts you may require, you could try using the hair loss learning center graft calculator. Hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.