just got back from hasson HT!!!

j1j9j85

a great day!!! infact the first day of the rest of my life..... the sun was truely shining in vancouver today............................

what a good experiance. the only pain i felt was from the inital injections to numb the areas tobe worked on and then in my legs from sitting still to long hahahahahah i cant beleive how comforatbelt he whole thing was made no pain much at all..... ive had worse pain from getting my finger caught on a fishing hook

i was given breakfast and dinner and as much sprite as i could cope with i even had a cab home and caps and bandannas. i got to meet the whole team joe,doug,mrhasson,the girls etc i even caught a glimpse of mr wong working away in the other room.

for any one reading this please dont let distance or money get in the way of quailty work. you only have a limited amount of donor hair and you dont want some amateur wasting it all. and having to spend extra to have it done properly again by some one else.... suck it up and travel i say. also in 5 years time when your not bald working away hapilly your not gonna be thinkn about the amount well i wont be any way (fingers crossed). quality of life is worth more than MONEY!!!

any way down to buisness! ive had surgey before and i know its unfair to make comparissons but untill something is done about the, DR uncapable scammer of which there are many who are only intrested in the pay cheque its the only weapon we have to help each other! stick to DR recommended by this forum and make your own decision on whos right for you!!! sar far im very pleased with Mr hasson and can recomend his workmanship and im sure in 6months i will be here recomending him due to the result also.

i had 3500 grafts a scar removal and some temple work but the main bulk was frontal 3rd so due to the relatively small area i should be expecting some dense regrowth hopefully. mr hasson was pleased with my donor hair chracteristics and my laxticity and he commented on my think scalp wich he said was a good thing! my mom always said i was bit thick lol. he also said i have 1000 grafts left for future touch ups if needed and he said if the previouse dr had not failed and left a nasty scar in the best donor area the final count would have been 4000/4500+. but thats water under the bridge an i dont want to dwell on it to much but for nay one reading this just go to a good dr like hasson/wong to start as it could mean the difference well in my case a wasted $7000 by going elses where to have it fail and not to mention a ruined wasted killed 1200 grafts grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

the view from the chair is awsome i watched 3 dvds and jus relaxed even falling asleep for a small period. the level of care is unreal they really look after you! and what i like most about he clinic is that ista busy they have multiple patiants through the doors every day!!!! many patiants come back for touch ups wich again shows patiant satisfaction with the first surgery........!!!!!

all in all a very enjoyable experiance,i now feel optimistic and happy that the future will bring hair and not more bloody hiding under hats and feeling inadequate,

any questions just ask!!!!!!! i will do my best.

pictures coming when i get home to the uk as i need mt leads etc but dnt worry they will get uploaded as i now have down time to kill

cheers dr hasson n team see you in 12 months for a follow up with hair like a lions mane on my head with any luck lol

J1

j1j9j85,

Let me be the first to congratulate you post-op. Thanks for the detailed account of your experience. I wish you all the best and I'm looking forward to following your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

once again thanks for the intrest. and for the kind words i will be logging in every now n then for updates so please keep an eye out and comment. i have lots of pictures of the procedure and clininc and the girls working on the grafts etc etc

hasson and wong are world class along with some other drs on this forum my fisrt choices where hasson/wong then dr feller then dr path.. in that order!!

in the end i simply chose hasson due to the pure feed back of customers satisfaction i really didnt want anything going wrong this time. in my opinion pathomanvich will be and already is i sure a great dr his work looks very clean but i still felt as more and more good results are shown his popularity will rise dramaticaly. Feller in my eyes is also is also another world class dr as all are on this forum in the end it was hard to choose.

the previouse dr i went to see for surgery was dr rogers of westminster medical. the feed back from the team in hasson/wong wasnt good. they explained that the size of the scar was considerably large to large for only 1000 grafts and it was right smack in the target zone for the best donor hair which makes future suregery less fruitfull as it made it less easy n extractable for future grfats as it had been damaged etc. he also said that out of the 1200 grafts transplanted by rogers only a few hundred had grown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i paid ?3750 like $7000 for a few hundred grafts and a oversized scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a total shambles! I paid 3.5 quid a graft which is like 5$ per graft for 1200 but only a few hundred grew im well angry.. i followed instructions by the book in post op care also didnt even wear a cap for the first 2 weeks to be safe etc etc im gunna write him a letter!!! see if i can get some refund to a degree? he cant get away with things like this............ i could have an extra 1000 grafts by hasson that would have grown!! but then u live and learn by ur mistakes..

cheers

Q, if you have any advice on how to go about contacting westminster medical in regards to the surgey he performed with the aim of recovering some funds then please mail me!!!!

thank you all once again

J1j9j85,

Congratulations! Keep us updated. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed those babies will sprout out and look thick and meaty. They tell you to be patient....easier said than done but here's to 12 months that fly by!

3.5 months and counting.....see u on the dark side!

Congrats on your recent surgery good to see more and more Brits making the journey to Vancouver.Look forward to seeing the pics when you have time.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson