1 year on propecia n still no results :{

***SAM123***

hey guys as title xplains all that im using proceia from 1 year n still losing hairs n my hair line is getting worse...i started balding at the age of 19 n i started propecia at the age of 22 n now im 23...so now im deciding to get a HT...am i doing right or not or shud i give a try to laser comb too..

my regimen : minoxidil 5% (twice a day) ,propecia (1 tablet daily)

im posting my pics too...

2r7bllg.jpg

2z4jolh.jpg

2qimddu.jpg

29ll4jc.jpg

e67ec2.jpg

hey guys as title xplains all that im using proceia from 1 year n still losing hairs n my hair line is getting worse...i started balding at the age of 19 n i started propecia at the age of 22 n now im 23...so now im deciding to get a HT...am i doing right or not or shud i give a try to laser comb too..

my regimen : minoxidil 5% (twice a day) ,propecia (1 tablet daily)

im posting my pics too...

2r7bllg.jpg

2z4jolh.jpg

2qimddu.jpg

29ll4jc.jpg

e67ec2.jpg

Sam,

Gauging results sometimes isn't easy with Propecia. Even if you didn't experience any regrowth, you may have slowed down or stopped the progression of male pattern baldness.

It's possible that you simply aren't a responder to the medication. Or you were, just not as much as you hoped.

What's your game plan at this point?

Best wishes,

Bill

Sorry to hear the meds are not working for you...can i ask are they in their generic form or are they Propecia and Rogaine.

I would give the lazer comb a miss if i were you ,

most guys on here consider it to be worthless and a waste of cash.

All the best with your HT plans.

Get a ht. Laser combs are a crock. You'd have a better shot at jump starting your growth by wrapping your head in aluminum foil and shoving it in the microwave for 20 minutes.

season w/salt and butter to taste.

*I can't believe it's not butter for those w/cholestorol concerns.

*sea salt for those w/hypertension.

*substitute foot ball helmut if aluminum foil causes scalp irritation.

*use open flame if anyone in your imm. family has a history of allergic reactions to prolonged exposure while placing their head in a microwave oven, while wrapped in aluminum foil, marinated in salt and butter/sea salt, and/or I can't believe it's not butter... obv (self-explanatory, really).

Imm. remove your tin foil wrapped, salt & butter marinated head from the microwave if you have any allergic reactions...party pop time is over my friend.

Place in festive bowl, use oven gloves to carry ensuring safety, and enjoy.

Serves 2-4 depending on parties weight and stature.

Originally posted by Flavio:

Laser combs are useless. Have you considered Avodart (dutasteride)? There could be, however, some serious side effects - like Bill said, consult with your doctor first. Good luck!

I would have to agree, use of dutasteride is a very tricky situation, there may be possible long term issues in its use, namely neurological implications. There is no long term model as with finasteride. Best to play it safe and avoid it.

dude forget the laser combs unless you wanna feel dr. Feller's wrath one more time. you waited a whole year and now your conscience is free. the HT is your only avenue now. best of luck to you with picking the right doctor and with the future hair loss combat.

Hey Sam,

I heard about people worrying non surgical methods like propecia because of side effects. Never heard any one complaining about HT. I would say go for HT then you don't need to bother about medications you are taking now. Pick a good HT surgeon and you should be fine. I started on propecia recently and hope it works with out any sides.

Thanks

Sunny