FUE hair transplant reccomendation(s)

Hello everybody!

i just revieled this great forum, and from browsing it for a while i got some info i could use.

anyway, i would like to ask for your recommendations.

i am looking for FUE transplant, and i need to do in the range of 2-3 weeks tops - i am getting married in 10 months and if i won't have the final results by then, i would skip the idea.

my budget is about 13,000 Euros (about 16,000 US$) and i will need 3500-4000 grafts implented, in order to get the result i want - which is a hairline and density as near to natural as possible. the budget is flexible, but not too much...

i would be happy to hear recommendations for surgeons who will fit my needs and to see results of transplants made by them.

i have offers from Dr. Peter Hajduk in Prague and from Clinic Talizi in Tibilisi, Georgia (not US georgia, but former Soviet-Union Gerogia). i would also like to hear opinions regarding those clinics before i decide on one of them, if so.

thank you all, and i would appreciate as much comments as i can get, just to decide already...

I'm pretty sure you won't have the result you want in 10 months.

There would be progress but chances are the hairs wouldn't be mature/thick enough for your liking.

I've never heard of the clinics you've mentioned, but if you feel confident in them and they can provide good before/after pictures, why not?

Do not rush in your selection of a physician, however. Also, have a look at the list of recommended surgeons on this site, and see if there is anyone who suits your needs. If you're looking for a surgeon in Europe, you might have a look at Farjo, Feriduni or Devroye, all of whom I've heard do top class work.

VeteranFox,

Welcome to the Hair Transplant Network and hair loss discussion forums. First, I wanted to thank you for updating your social profile, and also encourage you to add some photographs and document your hair loss in an online, hair loss weblog. This will really allow other members to offer accurate advice, and help you maximize your experience on these forums.

I wanted to cover a few of the issues you brought up in the original post. First, I do understand your desire to undergo a procedure and restore some hair before your wedding. However, I strongly suggest that you research (a lot) before deciding on a surgeon and scheduling a hair transplant operation. In the long run, it's going to be far more advantageous to research restoration options and different hair restoration physicians before undergoing surgery. Please feel free to utilize the forum search function and ask any additional questions on these boards.

From what I understand, it seems as if you are in Europe and would like to stay in that general region for your hair transplant surgery? If this is the case, here is a list of the recommended surgeons in Europe. Additionally, as a few other members have stated, full results are usually seen between 12- 18 months.

Good luck! Please keep researching and update the community on your progress!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.