FUE with Dr. Jim Harris

I am going to Colorado tomorrow for a FUE procedure with Dr. Jim Harris. I am having scar repair done from my first strip method surgery as well as recieving some grafts in my frontal hairline. I am looking at about 300 grafts to the scar and 400 grafts to the frontal hairline. I will be posting pics and giving frequent updates so everyone can folllow along. If the procedure goes as planned I am hoping to come back for a few more to fill in the frontal and mid areas more and then eventually the crown. Everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck! Many pics to come...

:)

Zach2020,

Thank you for keeping us updated on your upcoming procedure. Good luck! I look forward to viewing the photos!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Zach,

Congratulations on your upcoming FUE procedure with Dr. Harris. I've seen a lot of good things from his clinic and am confident you will be in truly experienced hands.

I've taken the liberty of adding a link to your patient website into your forum signature. I look forward to hearing all about your experience and following your updates.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

• 2 weeks later...

I have posted pictures from the day of the procedure. One week updates to come soon! I do have a few questions for the forum if anyone might have some thoughts.

My old scar from my previous HT where I had about 300 grafts placed from this procedure is raised and red and very tight and it has been almost 2 weeks since my procedure. Is this normal? I have contacted Dr. Harris and he should be getting back to me soon, but I wanted your guys thoughts. Thanks.

Edited by zach2020

• 11 months later...

I have posted pictures from 10 months since the procedure. Also you can find my 4 month pictures. I have my one year consulatation coming up within a few months with Dr. Harris. I have noticed a little growth in both my scar and front hairline, but not nearly as much as I would expect. I am hoping that some more growth comes in within the next few months. Let me know your thoughts please.

My Hair Loss Website - FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. Jim Harris

Zach,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen the growth you were expecting. Please, keep us updated on your upcoming consultation with Dr. Harris. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...