2500 grafts with Dr. Rahal with pictures oponions needed

Hey everyone im 29 and looking to get hair transplant with dr. Rahal in canada. currently im thinking of 2500 grafts. but i wanted you guys oponion considering my hair loss.

a few notes. with about 10 sprays of topic using the little squirter or whatever it is i dont even look like i need a hairtransplant. what i mean by that is my hair does look like its receiding a bit but with topik its very presentable.

but i feel like im heading in the wrong direction and WITHOUT topik you diff can notice a thnning head.

the problem is i only have a budget of about 10k and i cant really afford more then 2500 grafts. looking at my pictures do you think 2500 is enough for me? please note I ONLY WANT TO really fill in the front area. the mid and crown im happy with.

please advice. here are my pictures

http://img179.imageshack.us/i/49302685.jpg/

http://img9.imageshack.us/i/93441614.jpg/

http://img522.imageshack.us/i/38127640.jpg/

http://img109.imageshack.us/i/35382209.jpg/

for reason there roated out of place and i dont know how to fix that, so when u go to it make sure to rotate upright otherwise it looks like my whole head is balding.

any thoughts id appreciate on wether i should do 2500 or more.

It's difficult to say because of the quality of the photos and their angle, but for 10k you can get much more than 2500 grafts if you're willing to go to asia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

nah not willing to go asia, im in los angeles so going to canada is far enough, i cant believe there arent amazing doctors here in los angeles ud think like plastic surgery it would be the capital of the world, but it seems like the top calibur doctors are in on the east coast.

anyway the pictures theres an option at the buttom to change teh angle and u can double click on them to make them larger.

Don't let cost determine an HT. If you can't do it now, do it later, you will at least have a more stable pattern then. Dr.Rahal is known for killer hair lines, he indeed is a good choice.

well pics aside, it does seem like the senses on rahal is good so i feel good about that.. it seems like a lot of poeple have confidence in him and his pictures are great.

quick question? when i get my hair transplant, DO I HAVE to shave my head? i look really stupid with a shaved head so im hoping to avoid that.. any thoughts on that? if i can avoid it?>

Many hair transplant physicians do require shaving and Dr. Rahal is one of them. The physician recommended by Megatron, Dr. Simmons, does not. I have had one surgery by each of these doctors and I can say they are both extremely good at what they do, and even though their methods and techniques vary quite significantly, it is safe to say that you would get a great result from either doctor in all likelihood.

There are plenty of good doctors on the west coast. You don't have to travel if you don't want to. My personal favorites happen to be Dr. Reed and Dr. Carman in La Jolla.

Many hair transplant physicians do require shaving and Dr. Rahal is one of them. The physician recommended by Megatron, Dr. Simmons, does not. I have had one surgery by each of these doctors and I can say they are both extremely good at what they do, and even though their methods and techniques vary quite significantly, it is safe to say that you would get a great result from either doctor in all likelihood.

do you have a blog or pics I can check out?

It's hard to tell exactly where you would need to have grafts placed, but Dr Rahal doesn't need to shave the entire head or anything like that. I just wanted that to be clear. He just likes to have the area that he is working on free of long hair as he feels a better result can be achieved in this way.

If I were you I would just see what the doctor himself has to say. I can pass along photos to Dr Rahal, but I would suggest trying to take some better ones. I know it's hard to photograph yourself so get help with that if possible. If not then use the cameras timer (if it has one) and ensure that the lighting is good.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Definitely try to get some better pictures up so a better evaluation can be made. Even with good pictures it's often hard to judge someone's hair accurately. Regardless, I think talking with Rahal is certainly a good start. If you are to have work done in the frontal 1/3 to 2/3, I would imagine you would need to shave down in the recipient area. Especially with higher numbers of grafts (such as 2500), I think it'd be best to make the recipient area as clean as possible. Also, at your age I would try to not go over the 2500 grafts you are thinking of utilizing. Everyone is different, and of course you want a significant improvement, but be cautious to not use too many grafts at a younger age.