Would you suggest me to take finapecia? Advice needed

Haircare99

Recently I had a Hair Transplant, its done and its gud, My doc prescribed me take 1mg finapecia evryday, i m in to 10th day and i m surfing through forum found these side effects of finapecia, I m guy wid high sex drive, lately i m not that active into mastrubation after taking the drug. is this due to finapecia? i m 23 and i m thinking to discontinue it, wat advice would you guys give me

An HT at such a young age without Finasteride? Is it just me or does that seem very unethical of your Doc to do? Without Finasteride, you have no way of stabilizing your hair loss - unless it stabilizes by itself, which isn't likely as you've had hair loss at such a young age, you will need further transplants to cover up the areas that might bald if you stop taking the drug. You should have tried the drug before your HT. You really can't do much - keep using the drug until you are 100% sure that there are significant side effects, at that point you can discuss your options with your Doc.

@aw33 thanx for reply, along with finapecia i am also applying minidoxil 5% . Will minidoxil stops the hair loss? i read in propeciahelp.cm that many people are suffering from permanent side effects,so i felt like not to risk mylife for my hair ( actually i had hair transplant on temporal angles and a bit on front hairline)