Best Indian doctor for HT

Ketan

hello ketan...look at the resent post by reds who had a ht with dr madhu recently,he seems very happy with his experiance and results so far,,i have seen quite a few posts on here from patients of dr mahadevia who wer'nt so happy with their results,,dr madhu is recommended on here and dr mahadevia is not,,,that will do for me i would and will be chooseing dr madhu,,,,,i think reds said his prices are rs 45 rupees per grath for strip and if i remember rightly from his website i think its about 3x that for fue,,,,,,have a nice day

hello shah..it may have gone up in price resently but the cost for the only reccomended dr in india is still very cheap...how much would you pay for a bad ht?...results are everything regardless of cost.i don't think you will find a better doctor for the money...whatever you decide all the best with it..have a nice day....

• 3 weeks later...

Ketan,

Currently, the hair transplant network recommends Dr Madhu in India. Please visit his physician profile for examples of his work, use the forum search function to conduct more research, or browse our list of recommended physicians for doctors in other geographic locales. Good luck, and feel free to ask any additional questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.