Hi everyone,

I am in my mid twenties and I have been losing hair since the last three years. I was not satisfied with the non-surgical medical treatment, so decided to go in for surgical hair restoration. After browsing this website I came to know about the Coalition Docs recommended by this website as well as by various Hair Restoration Societies. After seeing the patient reviews, I approached Dr. Arocha by email, describing my hair loss condition along with my recent photos. I also had many queries regarding the procedure and he was very prompt in replying to all of them very meticulously. After exchanging emails several times, I did a skype consultation with Dr. Arocha for about an hour! He was very sober and when I was speaking to him, it seemed as if I knew him for several years, whereas it was the first time!! I was pretty much worried about my hairloss, but he gave me a lot of confidence. That I guess, was the first treatment! His experienced staff was very friendly and helpful! Today I have had a personal face to face consultation with the Doc and his staff and at his clinic I was feeling like at home. A very good first experience!! I will have my hair restoration surgery tomorrow. I will keep you updated as things go on.

Sabby,

Welcome to our new enhanced discussion forum and social community.

Dr. Arocha is not only a very talented hair restoration surgeon, he's one of the most genuine and kind people I know. It doen't surprise me to hear that he took his time to educate and help you understand your hair loss and ways to remedy it.

So when is your big hair transplant surgery day? I hope you'll update this community with your experience and photos when you get back.

All the Best,

Bill

Hi,

I had my hair transplant surgery done by Dr. Arocha and his extremely talented and experienced staff on May 6th, 2010. It started at around 9:30 in the morning and ended at almost 5 in the evening. I received 2,505 grafts in my crown. To be very honest, the procedure was painless. Doc's staff was continuously administering if I was having pain so that he could treat it with local anesthesia. Dr. Arocha and his staff took out the donor strip and then when his staff were preparing the grafts, Doc started making the incisions on my crown where the grafts were to be implanted. After the incisions were done I was given lunch and I could easily walk around and see the grafts being prepared under the microscopes. I had no problems in doing so. The Doc and his Staff were frequently joking with me keeping me relaxed all the time. They wee indeed caring! After the surgery was completed, photos of the transplanted area was taken and shown to me. Everything went on well as had been planned before the surgery. I left the clinic almost painless. The only pain I felt was during the night on the same day (of my surgery) in my donor region, as had already been told by the Doc and his staff before my surgery. But one pain killer medicine was enough to reduce the pain to almost nothing. On the day after my surgery, I was asked to visit Doc's clinic so that he could have a look at my transplanted region. He and his staff were very happy with the condition. Then his staff washed my transplanted hairs with a medicated shampoo with utmost care. I had come to Doc's clinic from outside Texas and had to go back quite a distance because of which I had taken another pain killer, but no more after that as I have had no pain since then. There is only a tightness in my scalp which sometimes reminds me that I have had "something" done on my head, but apart from that I am not feeling any discomfort till now. Hope everything goes on well and the transplanted hairs grow to give me a good volume of hair in my crown! I have also posted some of my pre and post surgery pics for the interested ones to see. I shall continue to keep you updated along with my hair photos.

Today marks the completion of 1 week of my hair transplant by Dr. B.Arocha. Now I feel that the little bit of tightness of skin that I was experiencing in the past few days after my procedure is almost gone and there is almost no irritation in the donor region as well (the sutures are still there). I have posted some of the pics of my transplanted crown in the "Photo Albums" section of this website for the interested ones to see. The pics are those of 1 week post-op. I shall be posting more pics as my journey of hair restoration continues....

I can't wait to have my procedure with Dr. Arocha!

Though i only did an online consult with him, i feel very confident in his work. Everything from his approach, to his patient results, his staff, and great attitude has made me very optimistic and confident in choosing him. October cant come soon enough!

Hi Empty Area,

Its a very good decision you have taken to undergo your hair transplantation surgery with Dr. Arocha. He and his staff are just excellent. They are professional in their work and personal in their behavior. They will just make you feel at home. You will never realize that you are having a surgical procedure. The best thing is that they perform one surgery a day, that's the reason you will be their sole attention on that day. It will be "Your Day!" the result of which will last your lifetime! So all the best for your procedure with Dr. Arocha..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...