Thomas Rosanelli, M.D. is awesome!

The Zeek

Dr. Rosanelli did my procedure about eight months ago and I am very happy with the results. His price was very reasonable. His staff is wonderful. It is no exaggeration to say that this doctor is gifted, truly gifted. My hairline looks completely natural. My own barber, my barber of over ten years, could not tell that I had some work done. She just could not figure out why I looked different.

My friends and co-workers could not put their finger on why I looked different. I told them that it was just because my hair is longer now and they all have told me that I look great with the longer hair. I have been told that my face looks younger now. I have been told that I have nicer skin now. The truth is that my face has not changed at all; the only difference is the "new" hair that the the good doctor gave to my head.

I have been to Dr. Rosanelli's office several times and each time one of his lovely staff makes me feel like an old friend. Aside from being highly skilled, his team members are a pleasure to talk to. Heck, they even laughed at my jokes and let me watch my favorite Twilight Zone episodes when they were working on my head. I tell you that is service with smile.

I highly recommend Dr. Rosanelli.

• Administrators

Zeek, Congratulations on your results and thanks for sharing. This community loves photos. So I invite you to share yours by creating a photo album on your member profile or posting them on this forum. We also still provide an easy way for patients to create their own websites at http://hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog

You can then place a link in your posting signature to your patient website or photo album.

Again, thanks for sharing. Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Right on Zeek!

It sounds like you got the red carpet treatment. At eight months you can look forward to even more growth over the next few months.

Like Pat said, we thrive on photos. Please share some with us.

All the best,

TTP

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

The Zeek,

Welcome to our new and improved discussion forum that includes a robust social networking community. Dr. Rosanelli is definitely a class act and I'm glad to hear your experience was first-rate. Do you have pictures you're willing to share with us? Feel free to share your photos by creating a photo album or patient website. You can also post them directly on this discussion forum :).

Heal and grow well!

Bill