Natural remedies for hair loss

dion

Easy way is to use MG method, massage with pepper or mustard ...this way helps the blood runs through all your scalp,use this way three to four times a week.

It grows back. In fact, I have tons of new growth sticking up all over my head

i started using matthew gardson method in april 2010 ,

the process went down like this: month 1: several new sprouting, month 2-3: some heavy regrowth was going on, at the end of month 7 my vertex hat recovered about 50%

• 6 months later...
i started using matthew gardson method in april 2010 ,

the process went down like this: month 1: several new sprouting, month 2-3: some heavy regrowth was going on, at the end of month 7 my vertex hat recovered about 50%

Hi there restins, how do you actually carry out this method? Is it ground pepper/mustard powder? I am rather confused.

Thanks!

Only Minoxidil and Finasteride are proven to regrow hair (and of course HT's). As a 20 plus year veteren of hairloss, I have tried all of the snake oils and they don't work. These little "remedies" here and there such as massage, red light therapy or Nizoral may have "marginal" effects but they simply are not going to yield significant results. You are more than welcome of course to try them all as I have done without result but please feel free to learn from my experience.

Save your time and money!!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Interesting how many first time posters are in this thread!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Please , do not consider this post as a promotional link, I know the mental suffer of hair loss people . That is why I invented very successful herbal medicine for growing hair on bald heads. It gave hair to my bald head as well as many other people in Srilanka and prevent the hair loss [fall] also. Shortly I have to tell you, this is a great invention. I can give you more details. But you may misunderstand me as a promotional post. So I remain,

Hello sir please tell me is there any solution for natural hair growth technique?

• 6 months later...
Guest aubreymarilyn

Have you tried some of these natural ways : coconut oil, onion and I heard guava leaves is effective as well, just boil them and wash your hair with it.

My sister tried boiling grapefruit peel before and she said it worked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, I am new to the forum and signed up due to male pattern baldness (V shape forming in forehead).

I really don't like this, so decided to carry out some research.

While searching the internet I have come across some suggestions for mixing different types of essential oils with carrier oils. I wanted to post these recipes here to see if any of you guys might be able to share your views or experiences. I have not tried any of them just yet.

They are as follows (carrier oils listed before essential oils):

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Recipe 1;

Jojoba oil (1.5 oz)

Grapeseed oil (1.5 oz)

Cedarwood oil (30 drops)

Rosemary oil (30 drops)

Sage oil (30 drops)

Recipe 2;

Jojoba oil (4 oz)

Cedarwood oil (35 drops)

Rosemary oil (35 drops)

Lavender oil (35 drops)

Thyme oil (35 drops)

Recipe 3;

Coconut oil (1 oz)

Grapeseed oil (1 oz)

Sesame oil (1 oz)

Carrot oil (32 drops)

Rosemary oil (16 drops)

Clove oil (9 drops)

Chamomile oil (16 drops)

Lavender oil (24 drops)

Cypress oil (10 drops)

Recipe 4;

Coconut oil (2 oz)

Jojoba oil (2 oz)

Sage oil (8 drops)

Rosemary oil (32 drops)

Lavender oil (32 drops)

Recipe 5;

Castor / Ricino oil (50 ml)

Coconut oil (20 ml)

Rosemary oil (10 ml)

Lavender oil (5 ml) Optional

I would mention the sites where I found the recipes, but I don't want to be suspected of spamming, so I left this info out for the time being.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.