Don't just be another default face.

• Administrators

Have you noticed all those faceless robots popping up on our new Social Network? If you're one of them, consider personalizing your profile with a photo that represents you.

So far my favorite profile photo is Panama Jimmy's. Those very erect hairs look like they are amped up on steroids and minoxidil 105% solution. Sure beats looking at rows and rows of faceless robots :-):eek:

Jimmy's avatar.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

Panama Jimmy's avatar (or personal photo) is great! Also, I agree that members should look into personalizing their profile with a unique, interesting image!!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Pat,

Great idea and i like the format of what you have done.It will just take a little time for me to work it all out.To all those who keep inviting me as a friend, i promise i am not ignoring you.It's just that i am a little slow with navigating it all out.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Mick,

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help. I think it's time that you share your mug with the world by updating your profile picture :-)

Bill

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

Spex and Mick,

No doubt there's a lot to chew on and digest when you're trying to get acclimated to a new system. However, like you, I'm really starting to love this new community and all its features, especially now that we've finely tuned everything. Of course, there are always more ehancements and fine tuning to come. We're still working with the programmers on a few isolated bugs and enhancements.

I'm glad you're enjoying the new community :-)

Bill

I like the look of the new site I have uploaded my photo so I am not a default face.Going to spend some time looking around to see what else has changed

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson