Looking for a good shampoo

I've heard that a shampoo that is rich with vitamin ingredients such as biotin and panthenol is really good for you. . "Clarifying" shampoos can help unblock hair follicles on the scalp and promote growth.

Can anyone recommend a shampoo that I don't have to order online and can just get in a grocery store? I've heard Sodium Laurel Sulfate is bad for your hair. Just wondering if anyone can recommend hair shampoo that works for them especially after a hair transplant. Thanks.

Shampoos will not regrow hair. Best to pic a shampoo which works with your type of hair..Personally, I like Revita because it has a lot of Anti DHT factors in it and leaves my hair full and not dry . Nizoral is also good for thinning hair but is a bit harsh.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by mphoenixaz:

I've heard that a shampoo that is rich with vitamin ingredients such as biotin and panthenol is really good for you. . "Clarifying" shampoos can help unblock hair follicles on the scalp and promote growth.

Can anyone recommend a shampoo that I don't have to order online and can just get in a grocery store? I've heard Sodium Laurel Sulfate is bad for your hair. Just wondering if anyone can recommend hair shampoo that works for them especially after a hair transplant. Thanks.

You are correct. Clarifying shampoos can help unblock follicles and even remove DHT. However, it won't regrow your hair.

A good one that I used to use is by Frederic Fekkai. I bought it at a salon for $12. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P171338&...pncode=09-53623900-2

My hair loss is too severe for anything really, so I stopped using it.

Nioxin does nothing, I repeat, nothing to help hair growth. In case I didn't mention it yet... Nioxin does NOTHING to help hair growth.

But I do like the way it smells. =)

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

mphoenixaz, Revita, at the moment atleast, is the best! It came to me via the Vitamin Shoppe so, if you don't want to order online, give them a try. It's not cheap either but may be beneficial over time. I'm using every possible weapon against hair loss.