Free Speech has its limits

Hoping

I have spent the last hour or so reading posts from and to Perfect Few. I believe he is now banned? I am all for free speech and freedom of expression, almost without limitation. I even believe in burning the American Flag to make a point(obviously I am not a Republican :-) However free speech has its limits when it is used to disrupt a community a community such as this one whose primary purpose is education. As the US Supreme Court ruled long ago, even students in public schools do not leave the First Amendment at home, however they cannot use speech that will unreasonably interfere with school functions of teaching students. One rotten apple can spoil it for all of us. If he is not yet gone, he should be. If he is, good riddance.

I have spent the last hour or so reading posts from and to Perfect Few. I believe he is now banned? I am all for free speech and freedom of expression, almost without limitation. I even believe in burning the American Flag to make a point(obviously I am not a Republican :-) However free speech has its limits when it is used to disrupt a community a community such as this one whose primary purpose is education. As the US Supreme Court ruled long ago, even students in public schools do not leave the First Amendment at home, however they cannot use speech that will unreasonably interfere with school functions of teaching students. One rotten apple can spoil it for all of us. If he is not yet gone, he should be. If he is, good riddance.

• Administrators

Well said Hoping. Perfect Few had no respect for this forum or the truth. He was here to drop poison in the well. This weed has been plucked from this garden.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Sometimes " A cigar is just a cigar "

Freud

But Perfect was an @sshole

JOBI

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!