Neosh

giants

I just talked to my dermotologist, whos the number one hair doector in SF. According to her Neosh will be available in about 3-4 years. Not a whole lot to go on, but she know her stuff. Many things are being working on, I feel a year from now we will already have mroe treatments than just propecia,minox,dut, and nizoral.

Going bald is tough but i have hope in in the future, Like i said i think we will be much further than we are now in just 1 year

Giants,

All the more reason young guys should not jump right in to a HT. I do think there will be some break-through's in a few years. For us middle age guys - we can't wait around!

Keep up the fight my brother.

NoBuzz

I think we always forget about future advancements in Hair replacement / Hair loss. When people say Propecia FOREVER they are forgetting that there WILL be advancements and new treatments available just like the BI 3 now. A HT is a big step but it does not rule out other potential treatments in the future to compliment it. Few people get 1 HT and then don't follow up with other sessions or meds.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Theres another important thing people forget about. There are many companies working on a treatment, but the drugs we have now were discovered by accident. Scientists didn't make propecia, avodart, and minox because they though it would help fight MPB, they were discovered by accident. With all the new drugs cominng i bet well see atleast one of them have a positive effect on hair loss with in the next year.