Decision made!

Hi guys. After a lot of research on the internet, and listening to a lot of your experiences, and 5 consultations , i have decided on Dr Feller in NY for my ht. I am now booked in for June this year, and am looking forward to the experience. Thanks for your help in the decision making process, and i will of course post before and after pictures.

Hi guys. After a lot of research on the internet, and listening to a lot of your experiences, and 5 consultations , i have decided on Dr Feller in NY for my ht. I am now booked in for June this year, and am looking forward to the experience. Thanks for your help in the decision making process, and i will of course post before and after pictures.

Glad to hear all your research has paid off Clive and you have chosen a top doctor.

What size session are you going to have.

Thanks Bri

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

At my online consult a session of 3-3.5k grafts was muted, although that will obviously depend on what the doc can harvest from my donor on the day! i am hopefull that figure is achievable, as i would like to make a noticeable improvement on my first ht. on various face to face consults the figure quoted varied from a very low(imo) 1500 from Norton to the 3500 from Dr FELLER, But as i posted previously a lot of the consults ammounted to a 5 minute sales pitch, trying to sell me propecia!

Hey Clive

You dont know how lucky you are.Norton is a joke and quoting 1500 grafs prove it.I`m surprised he did not offer you his 6000 a day fue session.

All the best to you on your upcoming HT.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

• 1 month later...

Good luck Clive you made a good choice. Keep us posted!!

louisrah;

Just make sure the results are worth the scars! I know this is a pro HT site but there are thousands and thousands of people that are not happy after the fact.

You have probaly been stung in the past. If you pick the right doctor you will be very happy after the fact. Although your experiences are valuable you will find that most people on this website spend a long time researching, and eduactioning themselve about hair transplants. Your comments towards somebody that has little knowledge could have an affect and maybe scare them but to the majority of the poster on here, probaly understand that you are somebody that has chosen the wrong doctor and recieved an unsatifacty result and scar in the past. I understand this was probaly not your fault because there are many bad doctors that prey are young people insecurities.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I dont really blame the doc but more our culture for making people feel that we need cosmetic surgery to be attractive. I am on here to answer anyquestions people have as it realates to my experiances. Unless you intent on spending $20+ thousand dollars for something that will never look like a 18 year old hairline I dont think a HTP is the end all be all to the depression balding men feel. I do think that one has to embrace who they are and be confident and secure in there own skin. Most women notice comb overs, hair pieces and transplants far more than if you cut it short and go with it.

Congrats. You are in the hands of a world class surgeon at the top of his game! Besides being in the hands of a skilled surgeon, you can rest assured that his honesty and ethics will will serve you well!