Troubles

TheVictim

I had a hair transplant from the Hair Transplant Center in Tusla Oklahoma. The charged me for 2000 grafts, yet I immediately could tell that they did not do anywhere near this many grafts. When I contacted them to bring this up, they simply refused to respond. After a while of no help from them, I posted a website Transplant Scamto warn others and prevent them from suffering a similar experience. I also contacted the Board of Health in Oklahoma, but they responded that they cannot do anything without me first obtaining expert opinions and such and that even then, they are limited in their abilities in this area. The Hair Transplant Center is now trying to sue me for posting the website for loss of profits and I am suppose to hire a lawyer and obtain expert witness etc. to prove my right to post this website. Of course I don't have resources for all of this, so it will force me to take the website down, their aim. So apparently there is no mechanism for ensuring accountability for this clinic in Tulsa to deliver what they charge for.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I had a hair transplant from the Hair Transplant Center in Tusla Oklahoma. The charged me for 2000 grafts, yet I immediately could tell that they did not do anywhere near this many grafts. When I contacted them to bring this up, they simply refused to respond. After a while of no help from them, I posted a website Transplant Scamto warn others and prevent them from suffering a similar experience. I also contacted the Board of Health in Oklahoma, but they responded that they cannot do anything without me first obtaining expert opinions and such and that even then, they are limited in their abilities in this area. The Hair Transplant Center is now trying to sue me for posting the website for loss of profits and I am suppose to hire a lawyer and obtain expert witness etc. to prove my right to post this website. Of course I don't have resources for all of this, so it will force me to take the website down, their aim. So apparently there is no mechanism for ensuring accountability for this clinic in Tulsa to deliver what they charge for.

Any advice would be appreciated.

In your website, you stated:

"After my surgery I had a Doctor from another clinic count the density of hair on my head."

There is your witness. Contact that doctor. If he/she is a "top" doctor and cares about his/her patients, he/she will agree to take the stand.

Also, fight this. Don't feel that because you now have to prove that they "screwed" you in court that you're going to lose. I have a good feeling that the clinic is calling your bluff.

Once the courts see your pictures, you will be fine. After it's over, it's your turn to take the clinic to court, which is what you should have done before.

Good-luck

You should contact the state medical boards for your state, they are the proper people to complain to.

Also, contact Public Citizen, who are representing the website BosleyMedicalViolations. Maybe they can help you.

The contact info for Public Citizen is on the http://www.BosleyMedicalViolations.com website. I would also email the person who runs the Bosley Medical Violations website, and ask for some advice.

I would also contact Spencer Kobren, who is a consumer advocate. Try this email address:

spencer@thebaldtruth.com

You need to get some support and some help, as well as a refund on your surgery. Don't cave in without a fight!

Quick question: Did the clinic use a consultant (salesman)? Did the consultant recommend a number of grafts, make a diagnosis, or suggest a surgery? If so, he was breaking the law!

It's time to put this community and board to the test. All members need to support this guy - we, pat and this board are here to put "butchers" out of business.

We owe it to this guy - after all, before this board was up, it could have been you.

"Your only a top Doctor when you offer the MOST advanced technique available" - THE REAL TOP DOCTORS TO DATE ON PATS LIST: 3 - PRO FUE!

Here is the best price you will find for Propecia: $44.99 for a year's worth.

http://www.dru-online.com/

or

http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com/ProductList.htm

39.40 for 8 months