Did Steve Carell Get a Hair Transplant?

Deffo has...i was in the US recently sitting on a train looking at a poster of Bill Paxton? in some show called Big Love, looked like he had some work done, not seen his name mentioned before

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Yup. Anytime you see thinning and then thickening that doesnt look like a weave, then its a transplant.

Celeb plants are easy to spot from film to film.

Carell was using a darkening agent in the early seasons, but had work done after season two.

It thickened right up, and he was able to start styling it differently as well.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

I'll tell you who has a toupee and a damned good one...Karl Ravech of ESPN. I worked there for three years. Best system I ever saw. You'd never know it up close!

then i must be to good at spotting this crap.. i was just tellin my dad the other day that he wears a piece... no teple points is a big indicator MOST the time..

as for steve carell--- he had a GREAT transplant.. its OBV when you look at season one of the office, then look at later seasons.. night and day

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

• 2 weeks later...

I got all the seasons to this show as gifts and have watched all the episodes in order, and there is an obvious change in hair. The most obvious is the leap from season 1 to season 2, but I think a lot of the difference really can be contributed to hair style.

The slicked back look makes it look much much thinner. In season 2 the thinning is less noticeable because he stopped gelling it down but you can still see it if you look. He still has obvious recession if you look at where his hair is parted. It's very thing through there. As you look at each episode in order, you can see this area very slowly thicken out episode by episode.

From season 2 to the current episodes, he has the same hairstyle but it does not appear to be thinning at all now along the part, and is thicker overall.

There was one mention of him using propecia, in season 3 or 4. I can't remember the exact line, it had something to do with him telling pregnant janice to stay away from his propecia, something like that.

• 3 months later...

Yep, he had some refined work in front, good stuff.

They dont kiss and tell in hollywood on plastics or they dont do any more work.

By the way, you can see that carrell used concealers from season 2-4 and got more work done.

Chris Martin (lead vocalist) from Coldplay has had something done himself. I'm a huge fan of them -- if you youtube any of their live shows from an Austrailia (live DVD) a few years ago, you'll see receding hair line. Example on Youtube is their song SEE YOU SOON. But in newer vids/promo shots, no/little receding hair. icon_smile.gif

You know who else I just recently realized has had a hair transplant? Dean Koontz. Look at his book pictures 10 yrs ago and look at recent ones. BIG difference.

The only thing that pisses me off about Matthew McConaughey is the hypocrisy: he plays out as this all natural, zero ego, "take me as God made me" or leave it wanna-be hippee and REFUSES to admit he had this surgery. He tried to say he took a pill or something when Letterman or someone asked about it. What a dork. I guess admitting to appearance enhancing surgery would clash with his aunatural persona....

Yeah I definitely agree..he supposedly doesn't even wear deodorant because of his believe of going all natural..and yeah he said on Letterman that he used Regenix or something..which is obviously complete BS. I'm really curious though to know which docs do these celeb hair transplants because just about all of em look pretty dang good.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

That Matthew McConaughey has a good HT. I was starting at his hairline in that new movie MUD because I was bored and it just looks very natural but now after seeing these pics I agree he must had had one. I wonder where he got it..?

Where do the celebs go for HT's?

They must get the special treatment/full attention/no mistakes/Doctor does all the work, HT.

Steve Carell looks way better now too.

You know who else I just recently realized has had a hair transplant? Dean Koontz. Look at his book pictures 10 yrs ago and look at recent ones. BIG difference.

The only thing that pisses me off about Matthew McConaughey is the hypocrisy: he plays out as this all natural, zero ego, "take me as God made me" or leave it wanna-be hippee and REFUSES to admit he had this surgery. He tried to say he took a pill or something when Letterman or someone asked about it. What a dork. I guess admitting to appearance enhancing surgery would clash with his aunatural persona....

Koontz wears a wig, not an HT.

I think McConaughey wears a partial piece too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.