i've read that thing in research lib, about bucket... etc

i'm under 25, and yeah I expect a completely improvement of my hair almost to reach the hair i had when i was 18! Because we're in the XXI century and it's worth 2000 dollars, hair problems should be a thing of the past, how can we reach the moon, but we can't grow hair back as we wish!

So it can't be right that a head full of hair can't be recovered even with 2 microsurgeries of 5000 follicles each...

It would be great to make a follicles factory which can change of colours and shape!

I'm tired of not having a life because of my hair, i want to change, i want to be the same i was around 1997 again... i want to go university and not be ashamed anymore cause of the thin hair... which for my age are disgraceful...

I'm very persistent and I will do whatever i can to get my full head of thick hair back, but i won't lose my fight unless I die...

i'm under 25, and yeah I expect a completely improvement of my hair almost to reach the hair i had when i was 18! Because we're in the XXI century and it's worth 2000 dollars, hair problems should be a thing of the past, how can we reach the moon, but we can't grow hair back as we wish!

So it can't be right that a head full of hair can't be recovered even with 2 microsurgeries of 5000 follicles each...

It would be great to make a follicles factory which can change of colours and shape!

I'm tired of not having a life because of my hair, i want to change, i want to be the same i was around 1997 again... i want to go university and not be ashamed anymore cause of the thin hair... which for my age are disgraceful...

I'm very persistent and I will do whatever i can to get my full head of thick hair back, but i won't lose my fight unless I die...

• Administrators

Sebastian,

I certainly can relate to your wanting to fight the good fight to stop your hair loss. But I think the first and least expensive step is to hold the battle line so to speak and keep the hair you have.

At your age and given that your thinning is relatively recent, I recommend that you see a doctor and consider getting a prescription for Propecia (or the cheaper alternative - Proscar, which you then need to cut each pill into 1/4 doses for daily use).

This drug, especially in those in the early stages of hair loss, can often stop or even regrow hair. Although it is often not effective at regrowing hair in the frontal hairline area.

I would try Propecia/proscar for at least a year before considering hair transplants. This will also help strengthen and stabalize your hair in case you do have a hair transplant.

Good luck in getting your hair back. You have much better options at age 25 then I did and this will only improve.

Take care - Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.