PerfectFew - HT Update - 12 Days Post-Op

Greetings folks. I have created my weblog and added 3 photo entries. Please view my hair blog to see the results so far.

On March 6th I had my surgery performed by Dr. Brian O. Goertz in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Goertz transplanted 2500 grafts. The surgery took approximately 7 hours. I have experienced virtually no pain and I am so far very happy with the procedure.

Since I am only 12 days post-op, I cannot give you any advice yet. I can only tell you that the research provided by this forum and others has made my first HT experience a good one so far.

Please take a look at my pictures on my blog and let me know what you think. There is one picture the day before the surgery, one picture the day of the surgery and one picture 12 days post-op (today).

PerfectFew

Greetings folks. I have created my weblog and added 3 photo entries. Please view my hair blog to see the results so far.

On March 6th I had my surgery performed by Dr. Brian O. Goertz in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Goertz transplanted 2500 grafts. The surgery took approximately 7 hours. I have experienced virtually no pain and I am so far very happy with the procedure.

Since I am only 12 days post-op, I cannot give you any advice yet. I can only tell you that the research provided by this forum and others has made my first HT experience a good one so far.

Please take a look at my pictures on my blog and let me know what you think. There is one picture the day before the surgery, one picture the day of the surgery and one picture 12 days post-op (today).

PerfectFew

PerfectFew,

Saw your pic's........congrats! It looks like you're healing up nicely. Waiting is the hardest part, hang in there and keep us posted.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• Administrators

Perfectfew,

Thanks for sharing your results and congrats.

If you?‚??d like to like to embedd a link to your weblog in all your posts just follow the below instructions.

All the best, Pat

Embedding Links to your Weblog in all your posts

If you are a registered member of our discussion forum you can add a link to your Weblog in all your posts by following the below simple steps ??“

Step 1) Open another browser window and make sure you are logged on to this forum, while keeping this page up as a step by step reference. If you are not yet a registered forum member we encourage you to sign up (just click on the "Login/Sign up" text above) and then follow the instructions once you are registered.

Step 2) Click on the "Go" button on the forum menu above and select My Space>Profile. On your profile page click on "View/Edit Complete Profile".

Step 3) Scroll down to the text box entitled "Custom Member Title".

Copy your Weblog's URL address into the below HTML code and then paste the code into this text box ??“

My Hair Loss Weblog

You can also embed a link to your weblog in your signature. To do this simply paste the above code into the text box entitled "Signature".

Note ??“ In order to discourage the commercialization of our forum no links to outside websites are permitted in posts or signatures. However, links to any pages on the Hair Transplant Network.com, the Hair Loss Learning Center.org, Hair Restoration Network.com or the Hair Loss Weblogs.com (including physician profile pages) are permitted.

You may also want to use your weblog as your "Homepage URL". To do this simply copy and paste your Weblog's URL into the text box entitled "Homepage URL".

Step 4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit" button. Within several minutes the server will accept these changes and the links to your weblog will be added automatically to all your past and future posts.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.