SoCal Doc's - Reed, Siporin, Rassman, DeYarman

jimdee

I'm doing some research on good surgeion in Southern California. Looks like Pat had some good meetings with Siporin, and Rassman in LA and Reed. I didn't see a lot of recent posts regarding these doc's. Any insights? Patient photos? Who's best? Others that should be considered!!

Thanks so much!!

I'm doing some research on good surgeion in Southern California. Looks like Pat had some good meetings with Siporin, and Rassman in LA and Reed. I didn't see a lot of recent posts regarding these doc's. Any insights? Patient photos? Who's best? Others that should be considered!!

Thanks so much!!

Guest Cousin_It

Welcome to out Forum, glad you decided to become a member. Maybe if you could give some background on yourself, age, balding pattern and what your objectives are, we can make some recommendations for you to follow up on. If you have a pic, it could further help.

jimdee,

Welcome to the forums and happy new year to you!

Dr. Rassman does fine work from what I've seen. Use the "find" feature of this forum to do searches for those doctors to see before/after pictures and other patients experiences with them.

Just be aware that Dr. Rassman is an excellent physician as is are all the coalition doctors, but his prices are well above average. Where most doctors charge between $4-$5 per graft, Dr. Rassman charges $10 per graft, $8 per graft if you mention the "coalition special" and $6 per graft if you are willing to have surgery in very short notice also mentioning the "coalition special". Just something to consider.

Also, the number one rule of thumb is do NOT let location dictate which physician you go to see. Find the physician that you are most comfortable with and that you feel has yielded the best consistent results that fits what you are looking for. I strongly recommend that you start your research here:

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

You will notice that Dr. Rassman is a member of the coalition, however there are also many other doctors to consider that also do excellent work.

Bill

Thanks for the responses. To answer Cousin It, I'm bald in areas 1 & 2 and thinning heavily in 3. (Not sure how best to describe but I'm referring to the graft calculator model.) I'm 49 and looking to add thickness in the middle and cover more of the 1 and 2 areas so it doesn't look like my face continues to grow northward.

I was getting my haircut today and was talking about this to my hairstylist and he said a client came in who had hair replacement surgery and he couldn't tell that it had been done. Rassman had done the work.

Anyone work with Reed?

• 1 year later...

hi there, did you find a HT surgeon in SoCal/ i'm currently looking. how du'ya recommend? thank you.

Originally posted by jimdee:

Thanks so much!!