Dr Feller 3100+ update 5 months, 1 week

John M

hey john,how are you feeling after talking to dr feller?did he manage to put your mind at rest?

i havent looked at your blog to compare your pics against a month ago,have you noticed a difference?

i think its looking ok for the 6 month stage,you will probably have some more growth but most of all it will all thicken up over the coming year icon_smile.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

For the record, i'm at 5 months 1 week, not 6 months. Dr Feller said that i'm about 40% grown in so far, and about 10% more each month after. I have said that myself that a lot of people seem to have more growth even at the 5 month mark, and I really hope that a lot more will grow in, because I spent a dumpload of money, and went through a lot to get this done.

john, i'm still not sure why, especially knowing you're at only 40%, you sound so doubtful that you will experience more growth. looking at your growth it is identical to what i experienced my first ht. it actually wasn't until the 8-9 month mark that i started to see a more significant cosmetic change. PATIENCE!!!!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

John,

I can only imagine how impatient one must get during the waiting game.

must be tough.

your FAR from done sprouting though.

there a lot of guys who get phenomenal/fast growth.

but there are also a lot of guys who don't really start sprouting till months 6+.

keep your chin up.

sure you will be exctatic by the 12 month mark.

You took what I said wrong. Dont want you to worry . Theres really no exact timetable on where you should be at any given month,because we all grow at different rates.

Some sprout early then taper off ,some dont have any growth until months 5 and 6 then have an explosion ,and some guys just have little spurts here and there . All three though will usually always be where they are "suppose" to be by month 12 -14 Your right where alot of guys would be even at 6 months that end up with incredible results ,and your at month 5. You have NOTHING to worry about my friend.

IT WILL COME!