Photos as requested from other board

Matt-san

Please see http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=5466060861&m=3986005505 for the discussion that inspired this posting.

OK, all, here are a couple photos I made of my head with my web cam (why didn't I think of this before?), saving me thus the cost of a new digital camera [yes, I'll spend almost $12k on a hair job but open up for a $300 digital camera? NEVER! icon_smile.gif].

The pic attachment to this post is the only recent digitized pic of me I have. It shows my face front-on but not the crown (as I didn't take it for before-after purposes for my hair-job). But rest assured, the balding on my crown was pretty bad.

I am here at +8 days after my operation. The next two photos in this thread will be my front and crown. Note that the amt. of hair you are seeing is a bit misleading; that hair is combed forward from the back of my head due to the hands-off kind of shampooing I have to do for the next week. I expect as told to see X-planted hair stems at 1 month fall out and see them re-grow at or by 3. The dr. says that by six mos. you pretty much know how it went for you.

At +1 months I'll (try to remember to) post again, then at 3 months, then at six months (at least, maybe more often if I think it would be useful).

OK, lads, here goes:

mattsan-before.jpg.88d6a445348900ed0a88ae365f56bd68.jpg

Please see http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=5466060861&m=3986005505 for the discussion that inspired this posting.

OK, all, here are a couple photos I made of my head with my web cam (why didn't I think of this before?), saving me thus the cost of a new digital camera [yes, I'll spend almost $12k on a hair job but open up for a $300 digital camera? NEVER! icon_smile.gif].

The pic attachment to this post is the only recent digitized pic of me I have. It shows my face front-on but not the crown (as I didn't take it for before-after purposes for my hair-job). But rest assured, the balding on my crown was pretty bad.

I am here at +8 days after my operation. The next two photos in this thread will be my front and crown. Note that the amt. of hair you are seeing is a bit misleading; that hair is combed forward from the back of my head due to the hands-off kind of shampooing I have to do for the next week. I expect as told to see X-planted hair stems at 1 month fall out and see them re-grow at or by 3. The dr. says that by six mos. you pretty much know how it went for you.

At +1 months I'll (try to remember to) post again, then at 3 months, then at six months (at least, maybe more often if I think it would be useful).

OK, lads, here goes:

I had my HT done at Bosley Atlanta in October. So far so good. I hope that the negative things I have read and heard about Bosley are untrue (at least as they relate to MY doc). My personal experience was just fine.

Matt - how many grafts did you have? what did you pay? from our pic you are a NW5....is that right? go splurge on a digi cam cheapo! those pics suck.

Bottom line....don't let these forums make you feel bad about your decision. There is a ton of anti-Bosley sentiment here. If your HT turns out well, then it was the right choice for you.

JCW

Thanks JCW. Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard. icon_smile.gif I really ought to get a digi cam anyway, since after all I spare the expense of developing. Only thing worse than an old skinflint is a young one. icon_smile.gif

OK, I got over 2,000 grafts but originally was set for 1,800. I had such thick hair they got over 2,000 grafts from the donor site. And no, they didn't charge me extra for doing the extra grafts for me either. Cost came in at around $11,000.

Referring to Bosley or any Bosley related doctor, including Dr. Paul Staub, as O.K. or different,

is like saying the NAZI's where OK, because after all they kept the trains running on time.

Read these real Bosley Patient Stories:

http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com/mail.htm

I have several dozen additional e-mails from people who he has screwed throughout the last 30 years. I would be glad to forward them.

So many people have contacted me with horror stories about Bosley, you have to wonder how Bosley looks at himself in the mirror in the morning knowing that he has caused decades of mental and physical damage, and has left a trail of bloody scalps and destroyed lived behind himself. My guess is that he is in denial or a sociopath.

I just can't believe he has screwed so many people and he is still in business. My guess is that most people are so ashamed of what they let him do to them, that they hide in their homes or under a hat in shame and silence, like I did for many years.

If you are one of the lucky few, I have personally never met one on-line or offline, who does not feel they got screwed by Bosley (often it takes a year or more to realize), then you are contributing financially to his continued abusive and deceptive practices, that lead to his luring in and raping unsuspecting young and old men's and woman's scalps, wallets, and most importantly their sense of self.

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on December 15, 2003 at 07:35 PM.]