hair transplants - Dr. Loria in NYC?

has anyone had any experiences with dr. victor loria at eastwood medical in new york.I'm considering him for surgery and I would like

to hear any feedback anyone may have.

Note from Pat - editor - I edited this post by adding Dr. Loria?‚??s name to the title so it would provide a meaningful topic header.

[This message was edited by Pat - editor and "Recovered Bald Guy" on November 02, 2001 at 12:11 PM.]

has anyone had any experiences with dr. victor loria at eastwood medical in new york.I'm considering him for surgery and I would like

to hear any feedback anyone may have.

Note from Pat - editor - I edited this post by adding Dr. Loria?‚??s name to the title so it would provide a meaningful topic header.

[This message was edited by Pat - editor and "Recovered Bald Guy" on November 02, 2001 at 12:11 PM.]

I would suggest you research Dr. Loria very thoroughly. I don't have any personal information about him, but the samples he has on his website don't look very natural to me. These are supposedly his "best" patients, too! I've read some things online that seem less than positive, but I can't vouch for that. My suggestion (since you asked): don't go to Dr. Loria.

The general consensus is that the best doctor in the NY area is Dr. Bernstein at NHI. If I were you, I would look into using him. He has a reputation for being ethical, and being one of the best transplant docs in the whole world.

• 9 years later...

My name is D. Victor Loria and i noticed, for the first time in ten years, that a post was written ten years ago, in 2002, about me. I find it interesting that negative posts such as these can and are allowed to remain on such websites for so long and members and non-members alike can pass judgment without substantiating the facts nor confronting and questioning the accused. Quite an unfair process of judgment.

If any person or any of my patients have ever had a problem with any aspect of his or her surgery, that patient knows full well that i would, without question, improve and help in any way i can. For example, a patient may develop a wider scar in the donor area than desired. If this were to happen, i would always offer, without exception, to reduce the undesirable scar - and always at no cost. If, for any reason, there were less than desirable hair growth results that were in my control, i would, without hesitation, replace those graphs without any monetary consideration. Patients who know me know without question that i care greatly about them and always take care of whatever problem that may come about.

So, who is complaining and why? If there is a problem i will guarantee to all my patients to take care of them and do whatever is possible and within my means to help - always.

For those who simply like to 'bash' others (to promote some other physician) without even confronting the doctor directly - (because it is quite easy to hide behind a computer screen and bash away) ultimately you will be held accountable for each and every word that comes out of your mouth, whether good or bad, and be judged by those very same words.

If one desires to judge my work - here is just some posted...and i have thousands of more just like it

.;)

5b32cbb4a13de_1-MRIRISHCOPFRTBEFF.jpg.f15915939dd68297bc6111ca352abc28.jpg

5b32cbb4bfc35_2-MRIRISHCOPFRONTAFTERFIX.jpg.0867e91ff6c988e8699615d9a9656323.jpg

5b32cbb4cfedd_3-MRIRISHSIDEVIEWBEF.jpg.12c4a83a9c740f69143c173ef7beb630.jpg

5b32cbb4deff2_4-MRIRISHCOPAFTSIDEVIEWFIX.jpg.fd5358cadb877afc1f820ceff1dabaf0.jpg

5b32cbb4ebe4b_5-MRIRISHCOPTOPVIEWBEF.jpg.1f9a44850b58c5922496556935dda272.jpg

5b32cbb512f44_6-MRIRISHCOPAFTTOPVIEWFIX.jpg.b3b7d46ea6bd81b33fd624c8270d8471.jpg

5b32cbb5209c3_1A-OLDITALIANMANBEFFRONTFIX.jpg.0ecad37ce3ee11eead237d5cb32dd12b.jpg

5b32cbb52e358_1B-OLDITALIANMANAFTFRONTSIMILE6FIX.jpg.4384c56f5558caf587c9ee847d39f860.jpg

5b32cbb543cfa_2a-OLDITALIANMANBEFLEFTPROFILEFIX.jpg.1d4a2059af3e157322edcfc15286583d.jpg

5b32cbb55a29e_2b-OLDITALIANMANAFTLFPROFILEFIX.jpg.ee95ff52c97ebc7e26112389d9d944aa.jpg

5b32cbb56d58d_3a-OLDITALIANMANBEFRIGHTPROFILFIX.jpg.ae0839a75a498bdc922c4ab1c6a9b3d0.jpg

5b32cbb5d6206_3b-OLDITALIANMANAFTRTPROFILEFIX.jpg.215a8bb535991266646d9e0867268117.jpg

5b32cbb5ed03e_3c-OLDITALIANMANAFTRTTILTVIEW2FIX.jpg.55de391a113109e928e9947cda1163b5.jpg

5b32cbb60df5c_3d-OLDITALIANMANAFTRTTILTVIEWFIX.jpg.480b136bf9c435494bb5d045ebcc5c1d.jpg

Edited by Eastwood Medical

Hi there doc! I prefer not to comment on something written 10 yrs ago but just looking at this set of photos which was posted, the results looked great.

It would do justice if u could continually post more photos so that potential patients can consider and of cos ask questions

best of luck!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Why shouldn't the post remain? If you did bad work in the past, it shouldn't be covered up, and anyway, you're the one that bumped a nine year old post that no one has probably seen since then, and by the way, the pics you have posted have had the skin on thier faces photoshopped, and who can tell if the hair density has been messed with aswell?

After you bumping this and showing these funny looking photo's, I certainly wouldn't consider you for surgery.

Dr. Loria, If you want to win this forum over and attain some potential patients, you are certainly taking the wrong approach. Spend any amount of time on this forum and you will find highly educated people who are doing their due diligence on hair restoration. To dig up this ancient negative review on yourself and then post one result out of your "thousands" of happy patients makes no sense.

So, the ball is in your court doctor: if you truly care about your online reputation then I suggest you get busy and start wowing us with your work just as high quality clinics like Feller, H&W, Shapiro, Rahal, etc. have done. Looking forward to seeing them....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Dr. ,

That was a 10 year old post so don't take it so hard...your reply does seem quite harsh because you are really writing to no one...that is a very old post and I do not think "guests" can even post anymore. (no sure but don't ever remember seeing a "guest" post until today.)

That said, I liked the results u posted....continual posting of such results will give you a very good reputation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I use Photoshop all day long and that face definitely has Smart Blur and/or Surface blur applied. My guess is that it's to make the patient look younger and complement the effects of the hair transplant.

But yeah, overall bumping an ancient post and saying stuff like "ultimately you will be held accountable for each and every word that comes out of your mouth" is pretty odd.

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

• 1 month later...

I have had a few surgerys with a few different Doctors, I had 2 surgerys with Dr. Loria, and I would have another one with him.. out of all the doctors I went to, I think Dr. Loria gave me the best results, and he was very understanding to my needs and what I wanted my results to look like.. results do vary from different doctors and with different patients, to any one reading this.. I had great results from Dr. Loria, and he was a very nice guy, his office staff was great also..when the time is right for another surgery.. I will be seeing Dr. Loria again...

• 3 months later...

I have had Surgerys with DR Loria and he is a sketchy guy. He performed surgery on a young guy (me). I am now in my 40s with awful scars, pitting, pluggy look ( had some removed) in some bigger grafts and pretty much stuck. The single worst thing Ive done in my life is meet DR Loria and let him cut me. If you read this Vic. I see you still have the very old pics of Gary up ( who was a sales guy/ consultant for Vic in the very early days who did get good results because of many factors and was Older). Another TOTALLY Bizare thing is one of the guys on his site now who to be fair has good results because he is a good candidate, is a Guy that was my neighbhor, never knew until today that he was your patient ( Statistical Anomoly Really that I figure this out). If your reading Vic you jerk its Charlie. Obviously I wont out Charlie to the rest of the board as he is a really great guy and was one of the best Neighbors ive ever had and had a wonderful family, great Rotty and Nice Hotrod. Type of guy who would come and Sno blow your property for free as a neighbor and always nice and helpful.

Dr Loria was very keen back in the day to talk about his Christianity when pitching you to make you trust him. This guy has messed up people for a few pieces of Silver. Christian or christlike in any way, no definately not.

Can he get good results. Yeah its definately possible, Ive seen them and mine were OK when only my temples were receded. Is he a snakey guy who tries to portray himself as a nice christian guy while being more like JCs nemesis who uses lies mixed with truths? Definately. Typical greedy charlatan type.

We used to talk about wieght training as well and he had interest in Human Growth hormone for Anti Aging and Muscle growth. I mention that Just so you know Im an actual client Victor my boy and not somebody just smearing you. I think Ive made enough personal references that you can figure it out.

This guy doesnt deserve any success today even if his results are better now and he has done a few good procedures.

I also know personally of a really balding kid who was getting ready to go to college he operated on. Who could never be a good candidate for strip procedure. He did however get worked on by good ole devout Vic. I dont remember the Kids name Vic but he was getting ready to go to Southampton LIU if that jogs your memory.

Sleep well Vic. You should need to use propofol to sleep considering the harm you have done.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI everyone !

I'm new guy on this forum and i would like to share my experience with dr Victor Loria as well.

I have had surgery done early this year at his facility in Boca Raton FL.

Unfortunately I'm very disappointed with the outcome i have.

I wont to share my experience with others and will be posting pictures before and after the surgery .

So other people who's searching for a surgeon can do their job better than I did

ps. I will post all the pictures ASAP

:( polac iam sorry that this happened also to you.

I also had a fue procedure with Dr Victor Loria in Boca raton FL

last year 2011 and he totally mess me up and he never answer

my phone calls n my texts massage. Dr Victor Loria in

Boca raton FL is a terrible terrible bad Dr. We need to

Let everyone know not to go with him also go on YouTube and tell everyone about

this Dr SO everyone knows. T

• 2 weeks later...

We have a little surprise for Dr Victor loria

Because he doesn't want to give back my money

He's what iam going to do. Iam gonna make 2000

Flyers to warn people about this doctor .he's a

Lier and a thief.he says that he doesn't guarantee he's work