Bobman's Visit to Seattle

Bobman

I had the opportunity to visit Mike Ferko of Hasson & Wong. He was taken back a bit by my appearance in person, since he hasn't seen me since my 1st procedure in September of 2004. At that time, I was in the chair. Seattle is a wonderful place to visit and I hope to do that again sometime soon. Mike was great to hang out with. That man is one busy guy! I got to meet a couple of guys from the forums....guys I used to research before I took the leap into the brotherhood of HT's. I met Rugger....great guy! Funny as hell! And Jupiter69 I think...anyway...this guy looks phenominal in person! I could not for the life of me FIND HIS SCAR !!! He had the Tri-Closure technique and it looks awesome. Another great guy all around. I got my workout in...and my hair cut and for the first time in 15 years...highlighted. I'll update my website soon, but check out my hair after the haircut and highlight. And a big thanks to Dr.Hasson! You changed my life!

Pics_from_Mike_Ferko_Visit_048_(Large).jpg.fe66c8daa6ea6cfbe882fd7a17693524.jpg

🙃

I had the opportunity to visit Mike Ferko of Hasson & Wong. He was taken back a bit by my appearance in person, since he hasn't seen me since my 1st procedure in September of 2004. At that time, I was in the chair. Seattle is a wonderful place to visit and I hope to do that again sometime soon. Mike was great to hang out with. That man is one busy guy! I got to meet a couple of guys from the forums....guys I used to research before I took the leap into the brotherhood of HT's. I met Rugger....great guy! Funny as hell! And Jupiter69 I think...anyway...this guy looks phenominal in person! I could not for the life of me FIND HIS SCAR !!! He had the Tri-Closure technique and it looks awesome. Another great guy all around. I got my workout in...and my hair cut and for the first time in 15 years...highlighted. I'll update my website soon, but check out my hair after the haircut and highlight. And a big thanks to Dr.Hasson! You changed my life!

🙃

• Administrators

Bobman,

Thanks for the update. If we ever put together a patient hall of fame you will have to be included. I?‚??m really amazed at some of the results that are being produced these days.

Back when I did my giant session of almost 1500 grafts 8 years ago no one would have imagined how much things could progress.

Congratulations. Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Looks so damn good Bob. You must be very trilled. How many grafts do you think you have left if you were to get another transplant, not that you need one though. Very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your story which I've followed ever since you started posting.

Bobman congratulations on a beautiful head of hair. Do you have any idea how many actual hairs the 7804 grafts produced. I am curious how many hairs it would take to get hair as good as yours since we all have different densities in our follicular units.

Bobman,

Thanks for the update! I'd love to do the same sometime as though I consulted with Mike Ferko I didn't ever get to meet him.

As far as a "total transformation" you've got my vote for #1 from anything I've seen. It's very encouraging to the lurkers and posters here to see results like yours. Thanks for taking the time to document your story and share the Weblog.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

hairbank: Thank you for the nice compliment. I also want to post a pic since I just learned how to use my "Paint" feature to paste pics next to each other. I posted this on Hairlosshelp and got alot of response to it. Its me five years ago and today. Check it out.

Fat_Bob_Transformation.JPG.087997c38337f5b98a5bdec545d6a57d.JPG

🙃

You've got to be kidding?? Is that bald, beefy guy on the left really you??(Sorry, not dogging on the old Bobman or anything.)

Bobman- you literally cannot tell it was you.................total transformation! Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bobman:

Was the earlier picture simply a bad picture? I have seen some pictures of friends where the picture does not do them justice. That said, you have clearly improved your hair, as well as your muscles mass.

Hairbank: Your welcome.

wesley949: Nope, not a bad pic...thats what I looked like in all the pics or worse back then. I plan to keep on improving over the coming months. My 20 year class reunion is coming up in November...so I'm 180 now and plan to get to a lean 165. Should prove to be a very interesting time.

🙃

Bobman:

Now that should be fun, especially if your classmates have not seen you thin with hair. But remember, you are doing this for yourself not them. As good as you look now there are bound to be some aholes who can be mean. It will hopefully be wonderful but I attended a reunion last summer and one of our classmates made it big in Hollywood and there was some jealousy expressed by mean remarks. Every class has idiots. You have to be mentally tough and prepared for various reactions.

Jealousy is just "greed" and "envy" rolled up into one unsatisfied personality. They've never been able to de-motivate me in the past...and shouldn't be a problem in the future. Thanks for the heads up though. Best of luck with you sir. To answer your previous question at to how many hairs that were transplanted....Jotronic just said times your grafts by 2.3. So, 17,949 is the number(ish).

Check out the other "Transformation" pic. I'm having fun with my newfound paste skills. icon_wink.gif

Fat_Bob_Transformation_2.JPG.536e84937c157c966a16542fe158a919.JPG

🙃