HT in Atlanta

Guest Jerry

Guest Jerry

I would like to hear experiences from Atlanta. I have had a consultation with MHR and will look at other options too. What experiences have different people had in Atlanta? Who would you refer someone to?

Guest Jerry

I would like to hear experiences from Atlanta. I have had a consultation with MHR and will look at other options too. What experiences have different people had in Atlanta? Who would you refer someone to?

• 3 weeks later...

I also had a consultation with MHR in Atlanta...and was not impressed. I didn't even get to talk to a doctor...just a salesman. At the time, I didn't know anything about HT doctors and clinics, but since have leanred that the clinic type places such as MHR are not the best choice. I had a consultation with a doctor in Charlotte, and was very impressed. (I live in SC by the way). I decided to go ahead with the surgery in Charlotte, and had it last Thurs. The scabs are falling off now, and so far I'm very pleased. (although I realize it's still VERY early). I'm sure Atlanta has plenty of reputable doctors, but my opinion is to stay away from the clinics.