DR Carman

I figured he was. It seems like in his signature line he's referenced his visit by Pat.

I'm pretty sure Pat visited him though.

But, I agree with you his work looks great. And he's contributed greatly on the forum.

Maybe the forum members voted him down because he owns his clinic, doesn't post prices on his website, and shaves the recipient area..... icon_biggrin.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Dakota,

Thanks for asking this important question. I agree that Dr. Carman is performing state of the art ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation, as confirmed by his photo albums and Pat's Visit to His Clinic.

Dr. Carman has also been a wonderful asset to this community by offering his professional feedback on a number of hair loss and hair transplant related concerns. Every time I speak with him, I am always impressed by the amount of passion he has for his work, not to mention his online likeable demeanor.

Dr. Carman has not been formally presented for recommendation yet mostly because we were waiting for a few additional grown out photos. However, he is being seriously considered for recommendation and would like to formally present him in the near future.

Any thoughts whether we should at this time present Dr. Carman for potential recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network? Do we need to wait for more evidence or is it time to welcome him aboard?

Your feedback wanted.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ive also noticed the nice results from Dr Carmen.

I would say no at this time for only ONE reason I like his online presence and dont want him to disappear like the majority of other docs once recommended

Thats just me being greedy though.

To be fair to the other drs I would present his case like you have been doing in the past.

He already has 4 votes

• Administrators

Thanks for everyones input. Like Bill and many members of this community, I'm impressed with Dr. Carmen all around.

As some of you know, Dr. Carmen has a strong background in plastic surgery and trained intensively with Coalition member Dr. Bill Reed. He now works with Dr. Reed and his excellent staff doing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation. I know that Dr. Reed is very pleased with Dr. Carman's ethics, work ethic and final results.

I agree that it is time to formally present Dr. Carman to this community for consideration for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network. Then in time I expect that he will ultimately be invited into the ranks of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I look forward to everyone's input.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.