Requesting honest feedback

Lookingforinfo

Can anyone out there please help me out with the following questions?

How noticeable are the scabs after a transplant and how long before it is not noticeable?

Can one return to work one week later without it being obvious that a HT was done?

I hear that Bernstein is excellent but Shapiro's website photos appear to give better results. Does anyone have any thoughts on these 2 surgeons and who would you choose as the best overall?

Does anyone know if Shapiro is performing the FUE procedure?

can one engage in strenuous activity after a HT? If not, how long thereafter before this can be resumed.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks so much for being concerned about others.

Can anyone out there please help me out with the following questions?

How noticeable are the scabs after a transplant and how long before it is not noticeable?

Can one return to work one week later without it being obvious that a HT was done?

I hear that Bernstein is excellent but Shapiro's website photos appear to give better results. Does anyone have any thoughts on these 2 surgeons and who would you choose as the best overall?

Does anyone know if Shapiro is performing the FUE procedure?

can one engage in strenuous activity after a HT? If not, how long thereafter before this can be resumed.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks so much for being concerned about others.