Dr. Beehner

I've had three transplant sessions with Dr. Michael Beehner of Saratoga Springs, New York. My fourth session is scheduled for 2/6/02. I've had a total of 2,735 grafts transplanted of which 1,926 were follicular unit grafts and 809 were minigrafts. The rusults are spectacular. I have no visible scarring and my hair looks completely natural. Dr. Beehner and his staff have made a dramatic difference in my life. I am eager for my fourth session and I can't wait to see what I'll look like in a year.

I've had three transplant sessions with Dr. Michael Beehner of Saratoga Springs, New York. My fourth session is scheduled for 2/6/02. I've had a total of 2,735 grafts transplanted of which 1,926 were follicular unit grafts and 809 were minigrafts. The rusults are spectacular. I have no visible scarring and my hair looks completely natural. Dr. Beehner and his staff have made a dramatic difference in my life. I am eager for my fourth session and I can't wait to see what I'll look like in a year.

• 2 weeks later...

So you have had an average of 911 grafts in all 3 sessions --Mini's and FU's done at an average of 4.42 a graft and it not all FU's ----WOW ---Your getting ripped off

So if you went all FU by any doctor who charges 4.00 a graft for a big session --and saying Beehner does 911 grafts a session so when your done your gonna have 3644 grafts at a total cost from Dr.Beehner = 4030 per session x's 4 = 16,120. And then going to a FU Only Doc who charges 4.00 a graft for big sessions -that works out to 14,576--So you'll save 2 LESS SURGERYS and save $1500 and have an ALL NATURAL LOOK No Mini's --I don't see where a choice could possibly be.

[This message was edited by pdm68 on November 29, 2001 at 05:15 AM.]

Can you tell me what other Dr.'s beside Dr. Beehner charge $4.00 a graft? I researched the New York area beore my HT's and found none other than Dr. Beehner. Even Dr. Bernstein at NHI was only willing to go down to $5.00 per graft. I had 2 HT's with Dr. Beehner and am throughly satified wih the results and the cost.