insulting millions who have had the strip surgery method

abdulla

$3 per hair? Ouch! The sad thing is most people will compare $3 per hair with $4.50 per graft and think they are getting a deal with $3 per hair. What newbies typically don't know (I sure didn't when I first started researching) is what all the veterans take for granted...that follicular unit grafts contain 1, 2, 3, or 4 hairs per follicle. So in reality, you are paying $3 for a 1 hair FU, $6 for a 2 hair FU, $9 for a 3 hair FU, and $12 for a 4 hair FU. Whereas charging per FU graft is consistently $4.50 (or so), and most clinics give a disounted rate after 2000 FUs.

Bushy,

Good questions and challenges to IXM. Of course, one COULD argue, what are some of us still doing here on these forums when we are satisfied with our procedures. Of course, we joined these forums when we were still bald, not after effective procedures. Either way...I eagerly await his response too.

IXM,

Still waiting to see some before pics and progression pics

Bill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most b?®owse?®s suppo?®t the ?®egiste?®ed t?®adema?®k symbol, it's ?®eally not that ha?®d to type. Unless of ?©ou?®se you have an old b?®owse?® (p?®e-ve?®sion 3) which won't display them p?®operly!

Ok, enough showing off icon_wink.gif