HT doctors in Atlanta ?

twidly

I'm a prior patient of HRG in Pittsburgh and am considering having more work done. I live in Atlanta now and was hoping to find some excellent doctors here. The only ones I've heard of so far are Dr. Griffin and of course the infamous Bosley. Do any of you have any excellent recommendations for me?

Thanks

I'm a prior patient of HRG in Pittsburgh and am considering having more work done. I live in Atlanta now and was hoping to find some excellent doctors here. The only ones I've heard of so far are Dr. Griffin and of course the infamous Bosley. Do any of you have any excellent recommendations for me?

Thanks

If you don't mind driving a few hours, consider Dr Fisher in Nashville.

I'm almost 3 months post-procedure and everything has gone smoothly. The only swelling that I had was around the donor area (no swelling of the forehead) and it was very mild. The scabs were gone by day 9 and I went back to work 11 days after the procedure.

Dr Fisher has a great reputation and does all of the work himself - definitely worth a visit.

Have you checked into HRS on Piedmont Ave in Buckhead? They are an affiliate of PAI Medical Group. I have gone to them for hair systens for a number of years, and have considered a transplant, but haven't yet made the move. I'd appreciate any feed back anyone else has. Thanx.

I would recommend going to Summit Hair in Clearwater, FL (Tampa). I flew there 3 times and had Joe Greco do my work. No swelling, pleasant experience, undetectable work. Best choice I ever made.