Any medical reason ????

are ther any medical reasons for the slow growth of new hair after multiple sessions ??? i had my third and final one done in august and have really not seen a whole lot of regrowth....the surgeon told me when i left "you won't notice anything until spring"...why is this ?? i have heard this from many people...what would cause the first two to be pretty quick and the ones after not be ??? just curious

are ther any medical reasons for the slow growth of new hair after multiple sessions ??? i had my third and final one done in august and have really not seen a whole lot of regrowth....the surgeon told me when i left "you won't notice anything until spring"...why is this ?? i have heard this from many people...what would cause the first two to be pretty quick and the ones after not be ??? just curious

• 2 weeks later...

Great question. I have had 5 surgeries. My fourth and fifth grew out way slower than previous. Basically, loss of blood supply and tougher skin, scar tissue is the reason. But rest assured brother, they will come. You must remember they grow in very soft and fine at first. They then thicken in diameter over time and become darker and henceforth, more noticable. So we are spoiled by seeing growth in month 4 of 5 in early sessions, plan on maybe months 7 or 8 now. Hey It took nine months for me to stop worrying last time. But they did come. The doctor's staff sounds like a broken record when they say "Be Patient". But it is sooooooooo true.

God Bless.

Ron