Spray and Gel

I currently use both on my very thinning hair. I will be undergoing my first session in February using all FU's. Of course, I'm doing FU's to look the most natural. My goal is for nobody to know I had the procedure. Which leads me to this question. After two weeks and the healing is done, can I go back to using the Spray and Gel on my hair? Or will this impact the growth of the grafts at all? Seems if I don't want anybody to know, I should be able to resume normal life style after the healing is complete.

I currently use both on my very thinning hair. I will be undergoing my first session in February using all FU's. Of course, I'm doing FU's to look the most natural. My goal is for nobody to know I had the procedure. Which leads me to this question. After two weeks and the healing is done, can I go back to using the Spray and Gel on my hair? Or will this impact the growth of the grafts at all? Seems if I don't want anybody to know, I should be able to resume normal life style after the healing is complete.

• Administrators

Midnite,

My sense is that you should be able to do this, especially two weeks after surgery. I know that some doctors some times even suggest that a patient can use concealers like topik after surgery to diminish the visibility of the new grafts.

Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Thanx for your response Pat.

One last question for experienced HT patients before I jump into this.

At my consultation my doctor and I discussed 2800 FU's in my first session. This from the hairline back to the top of the crown.

In your experiences, would you say that all the FU scabs will have healed and disappeared in 2 weeks before I go back to work??