My PATHETIC results at 9 months with Dr Kiely!

Trebor

this is boxers here again i don t want to piss any body off this man rob me iam so mad at kiely and his team of useless people in cork he took all my saving it will take years for me to get a nother tranplant this site is helping me to come to terms with what happen i was thinking of going on the goe dolan show i would to see what any body out thier thinks iam sick all the time thinking of this dr kiely i shoud have gone to dr rogers in england to late thanks for listering sorry spelling bad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had 2 ht with kiely he is a lier butcher 900hairs this man makes me sick he is doing real harm to people out their i hate this man so bad he can get away with being a doctor i hope he gets what he deseves

he is costing people alot of money for doing nothing

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for sharing your story. Despite the word that there are other options for hair transplant surgons, people are still doing hair transplants when they have no business doing it. Give it time, go to a good doctor, and get fixed. Good luck.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just joined this site lately.Pity i never came across it years ago as i had two strip procedures done by that butcher Kiely back in 2006.Where do i start.Theres 7 years of anger and alot of emotional pain built up since then not to mention the physical damage that he left me.Even after 9 months of his second procedure i was still left with a numbing sensation in the back of my head.And the scars were so wide i had to go to a plastic surgeon to have the scars reduced which meant reopening of the scars and no doubt causing more nerve damage to the back of my head.Because to this day that is what i have - nerve damage.Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but because he cut into the skin to remove the strip he damaged/ severed nerves causing nerve damage and as a result i have this form of numbness or uncomfortable sensation in the back and on top of my head ever since.I was hoping some day the numbness would improve and i could get normal feeling back in my head but to be honest i think it is permanent.It has been along road and still is and causes alot of pain in your life.It was bad enough losing hair at an early age but all you can ask is for someone to help you.But that 'Doctor' or 'surgeon' as he calls himself, Kiely has completely changed my life.For along time i blamed myself for ever coming across him and for having the transplants done by him but like so many it was not our fault.He had a glowing website, he was a member of every hair transplant association of one form or another, the list goes on.Someone has asked in another blog ' how does he sleep at night'.My answer to that is very soundly.Otherwise why else would he still be practising and he is.I might be wrong but i think he's gone from Cork and is based above in Dublin now.He has alot to answer for and i hope someday he is found out for what he really is,unfortunately by then how many more poor souls have to go through what we have.Thanks everyone.

First ask for a copy of your entire file...including pre-op pictures he should've taken. Then move on and find a better doctor. Doubt you'll get your money back...and please don't return to the same doctor for corrective work. If he knew what he was doing, you wouldn't be here sharing this disappointing story.

Best of luck!!